All-Star Lasvegaselements Dress Rehearsal

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I didn't realize that the Las Vegas Elements were back. Good to know.
Did they ever close? I can't remember, I feel like even though alot has changed in vegas with cheer in recent years I thought Elements were always still open the whole time.

Elements had become Envy a couple years back, and then retook there old name this year.

this is new season one for the new"old" name

Elements had become Envy a couple years back, and then retook there old name this year.

this is new season one for the new"old" name

New to the Vegas area I see a video of a smaller program proud of the hard work their kids put in and showing that off. I also see lots of happy kids in your showcase. I hope that continues.

I read the title of the thread and thought "Lasvegaselements" was a new French team. Just me?

New to the Vegas area I see a video of a smaller program proud of the hard work their kids put in and showing that off. I also see lots of happy kids in your showcase. I hope that continues.

Thank you, it will for sure :)

It was nice seeing the positive sportsmanship this past weekend from lve in Palm Springs between our kids and yours. Good luck this season

Thanks Chris :), the VCA kids were all very nice also. Im glad to see same city getting along. It doesnt work like that with the other team in AZ i work with, their local teams do not.

ill be seeing you guys next friday for the team photo day!!

It a great video. At the end of the season the kids will be proud of the "before and after". Looks like a typical practice. That stunt group, they will work together and will succeed. Great job and good luck to you all this season!

Back