Learning To One Man

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 9, 2012
I really want to learn how to one man (first starting at a prep level, then work on extensions and then work later on cupies. I have a friend thats a little smaller than me, so I thought I should try it out with her. So what are so good excercises to get that strength and technique besides the obvious weight lifting, which I don't have access to. We tried it first on the trampoline, and I can't lift her above the "squish" level.

Well I'm not really sure about any exercises off the top of my head, but maybe you could try doing assisted one mans first! You have another person hold the flyers right foot and basically they help you drive the flyer up to prep level. After they hand you her foot, they can let go and you can see if you can one man her yourself! Just a suggestion though!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

buy a giant medicine ball and throw it in the air, or ask the gym if you can throw it up against a wall. Throw it as high as you can, repeat until exhausted! STUDY proper technique))) You can mess up the insides of your thighs and lower back quick!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The best way to learn to toss and push is doing clean and jerks. It works the exact same muscles you use for a toss hands and a press extension

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back