High School Legality Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Helicopters and 2-2-1 and tuck baskets and just a lot of illegal stuff going on over here in CALI .... wow
Yeahh, a few years back, I was cheering at an away game and the home cheer team did a 2-2-1 split pyramid like the one in the video. On a gym floor. And they could barely hit extensions. Scariest thing ever.

I sometimes feel it's not "un" educated - although some are as much as it is just desire to do as you please. Typically it is the coach that things nothing bad will happen to me. But when it does, thanks for ruining it for everyone else! That's all I have to say!

1. Holy Moly illegal skills. Too many to count!
2. Wow thats A LOT of cheerleaders... where do they practice? :confused:
3. I wouldn't want to be on top of a table top pyramid made up of groups that can only do a prep level stretch.
4. The straight ride baskets are proof that the crowd generally knows nothing about cheer and is impressed by the basics.

some coaches are just so UNeducated

It's not even that, some coaches are just stupid. Their coach cheered in college with my coach - she knew it was legal for level 6/college only - and still decided to do it. I just wanted to be like "Your team is super shaky and just dropped a freaking extension, do you really think you should be doing that???"

It's not even that, some coaches are just stupid. Their coach cheered in college with my coach - she knew it was legal for level 6/college only - and still decided to do it. I just wanted to be like "Your team is super shaky and just dropped a freaking extension, do you really think you should be doing that???"
uNeducated in the fact that she should'nt let them do those stunts ... its just crazy the envelopes coaches push ... its only half time and imagine if someone balked from the tosses and really hurt themselves?

Back