All-Star Legit Stunting From Twist & Shout Youth 4!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can see the basket video...but the other is private. GET IT TOGETHER MCLOVIN! hahahahahaah ;)

OMG!!! What the heck! lol Why would she make it private?? haha I will try and get her to make it available to everyone...sigh. I wanted to show them off so bad! haha

Ok, it's public now. :) These kids are 9-11 years old, first year on a youth 4 team. They were youth 3 last year and mini 2 the year before. Maybe it's just me cause I'm the mom to one of these kids, but I am so impressed with their stunting. My daughter's bases are both 9 years old. Doing high to highs. Ok, done bragging now. :) Let me know what ya'll think!! :)

I'd be bragging too
biggrin.png
Thats awesome!!

Very impressive!! Add to that the 3 out of 4 do real full ups too (right?) and these kids make the future of T&S look very BRIGHT :D

My daughter's old coach posted or was tagged in the basket video... she still misses him lol...so I got to see the basket one! Great Job! :)

Yep! I'm the one that tagged him. lol We were just talking about you and your daughter the other day!! He said you're at Orlando All Stars now. GREAT level 5 team!! Don't know much about the rest of the gym, but their senior 5 is really good! I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. :)

Yep! I'm the one that tagged him. lol We were just talking about you and your daughter the other day!! He said you're at Orlando All Stars now. GREAT level 5 team!! Don't know much about the rest of the gym, but their senior 5 is really good! I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. :)

Aww I will have to let my daughter know - he really helped her thru a tumbling block that she was having, so she really looks up to him. Tell him we said hey! lol
smile.png
Yes we are at Orlando, she is on small sr 5 - we love it. Thanks, it is really a great program.. Good Luck the rest of the season, and great job with all the new skills!

Aww I will have to let my daughter know - he really helped her thru a tumbling block that she was having, so she really looks up to him. Tell him we said hey! lol :)Yes we are at Orlando, she is on small sr 5 - we love it. Thanks, it is really a great program.. Good Luck the rest of the season, and great job with all the new skills!

I will definitely tell you ya'll said hello. :) Thanks for the compliments. I am a super proud momma. :)

I would absolutely be bragging if I were just from that gym, let alone a parent of one of those amazing athletes! Wow!

Back