All-Star Legit Stunting From Twist & Shout Youth 4!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

hahaha loving the description!! "this is real life..." too funny! these girls are the deal! soo awesome!

haha! Thanks guys!! I'm usually all excited about my older daughter's J5 team, but my youngest daughter's Youth 4 team has just blown me away this year. So much heart, so much passion, so much talent!! :) Thanks for letting me brag. :)

Thanks @nikaa_twist -- unfortunately, their tumbling isn't quite as strong as their stunting. ;) We have a few girls with fulls, but no double fulls or standing to fulls so we would get killed in youth 5, lol :) I wish though...

If they make the restrictions next year and not get rid of the whole Y5 division, they will kill it! Wow you could have both on Jr Black next season!
It's awesome to see how far she's come :)

Thank you all so much for the kind comments. :) My daughter just smiled ear to ear when I read them all to her. :) She's used to her older sister and her team getting all the attention so knowing that HER team is being talked about on the fierceboard was a big deal to her. haha

If they make the restrictions next year and not get rid of the whole Y5 division, they will kill it! Wow you could have both on Jr Black next season!
It's awesome to see how far she's come :)

I wish they would both be on the same team next year, but very highly unlikely. Andrea is definitely not the strongest tumbler. She has her full but it's tucky. There are other kids on this Youth 4 team that would make J5 before her. I would just be happy if this entire team could stay together next year. :)

Back