All-Star Let Me Introduce Myself Once Again :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_m6e0yzqOpN1rys4czo1_500.gif

Now hug it out. :D

Well maybe next time people shouldn't just jump down every new persons throat trying to be the first one to "find the new woah" and awkward moments like this won't happen :confused: and for people who seem to be so against bullying there seems to be a lot of it that goes on on these boards, maybe unintentional but it happens..

I think I already did but just in case anyone missed it.

I honestly don't care one way or the other, I just found it very interesting that so many people who aren't connected in real life had the same suspicions. I'm sorry if 4D3 was negatively affected in any way!

Added to this one. I hope you're feeling much better since your hospitalization!!!

thank you so much for all of your kind words everyone :) by reading all of your posts here, i make a conclusion that i didn't make bad and wrong decision to join here in fierceboard with all of you. it's my best decision ever! :D may God bless each one of you :)

wowww I always assumed your username was like "forty-three"
that's embarrassing. :wasntme:
I added you on facebook but not because I don't believe you!
it's like my code name actually :) 4D3 = ADE. 4 is A and 3 is E. I like playing with code :D okay, i will confirm your add right away! :)

4D3CHEER! I'm so sorry you were the subject of a fierceboard witch hunt. I definitely participated with some sarcastic comments of my own. Please accept my apologies!
it's okay! please don't worry about it :) your apologies are surely accepted by me! we are just human and sometimes we do some mistakes :)

Back