All-Star Let's Bring Out Some Old Fierceboard Memories.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

28hjrwn.jpg

anyone remember fierceboard looking like this ;)?

The one time I Tokboxed, I was in Ireland and it was like 2 am and everyone was like 'Who IS this chick?!' It was the first time I'd heard my own voice since traveling and I realized I was developing an accent..I was so excited.

Cheerislove8 pretending to be Weezy was HILARIOUS. Everyone decided to pretend to be someone..can't remember who I was. Also when the whole fiercechat chanted 'Bria'..Worlds Chat is ALWAYS a good time.

I've been here since '08..imissthexboards? So much has happened I can't even remember it all!

Didn't whoadeeldle also promise a bunch of people shirts and then never gave them to them? Or bows or something...I cae in at the end of that.

My favourite moment was by far me and cheerKT (I believe it was her) and one other person convincing a young girl on Fierce Chat we were on like Top Gun and Cali and stuff. Kinda rude, but it was definitely hilarious.

ETA: this was right before 2010 Worlds, but I've been on since 2008-2009ish. Not my favourite, but one moment that sticks out to me, I had an argument with BlueCat on a male flyer thread a while back. That was interesting.

Hmm, ACEDAD wise man and knower of all things cheer...Do you know the F5 Jason story?

He never told me, though he promised. I think it got built into something much bigger than it was and now he doesn't really have a great story. Could be wrong and I welcome him to prove it so.

F5 Jason?

I love worlds chat this past year, anyone out there remember my record shower? I really wanted that shower, but there was no way i was missing small senior awards

My favourite moment was by far me and cheerKT (I believe it was her) and one other person convincing a young girl on Fierce Chat we were on like Top Gun and Cali and stuff. Kinda rude, but it was definitely hilarious.

ETA: this was right before 2010 Worlds, but I've been on since 2008-2009ish. Not my favourite, but one moment that sticks out to me, I had an argument with BlueCat on a male flyer thread a while back. That was interesting.

Haha I remember this! I was on WildCAts.. Such good times.

I miss Over_It, haha

That's who I was going to say. Ugh...I still get annoyed just thinking about all of the BS posts that were made. Everything turned into a pity party that I was not about to RSVP to.

Okay, awkward confession time.. I was "onetrupairing", many moons ago..
I just feel like I should try to explain myself a little. At that time I was 15/16, I had just come out, my parents wouldnt talk to me, my sister removed me as a friend on fb, and I went through a terrible depressive episode. I ended up being suicidal and getting referred to a FANTASTIC psychiatrist named Dr. Bob Batterson (if youre in kc, sad, and under 18, call him).
For a year or two there things were really crappy. It was a pretty dark time of my life.
It wasnt just on here, pretty much everywhere I was was a pity party.

Im not necessarily saying that excuses me being obnoxious (Heck, I still cringe just as much as you all every time one of my old threads happens to find its way to the top of the most recent list :oops:), but an important part of me getting better was deciding not to be ashamed of anything Ive done or where Ive come from. Im sincerely sorry I annoyed the crap outta y'all, but whats done is done and I cant really change it any.

For those of you that are interested; Im currently 18 years old and a senior and my family and I are beginning to be on speaking terms again. I cheer on my HS' varsity cheer team and level 4 and 5 at my allstar program (whom supported me even though I was probably the worst representative ever) and I coach senior advanced rec tumbling and beginner gymnastics.
In the Spring I will be attending Lindenwood University on a cheer scholarship and will (hopefully) be cheer for platinum athletics level 5.
Oh! And after I finish up my current bottle of prozac I wont be getting another, I finished seeing my psychiatrist in February :D

Sorry to jack the thread, Ive just been thinking about doing that for a while lol, I needed to get that off of my chest.

mollymags said:
i've been on the boards since... 2005? i think. i wish i could remember some stuff from waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day. i think the woahdeedle fiasco will always stick out the most in my head. not my favorite memory, but possibly the most dramatic.

I agree! From ProX to original fierce board to now, Woahdeedle sticks with me the most.

Back