All-Star Let's Play A Game!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

xtremeteal4life

Cheer Parent
Oct 10, 2010
Let's try to encourage some positivity on the board to lighten the mood a bit by playing a game;
Idk if you guys ever do stuff like this..but it's pretty simple. Say something positive about the poster above you :)

Example: Let's say canttouchthis was the poster above me. I would reply "his avatars always crack me up bc I picture his words in Madea's voice" or kristenthegreat "knowledgeable, fair, and humorous poster. Knows how to lighten to mood in many situations", etc.

Ok Go!! :cheering:

^^^ I like that you can wear of the should one strappy things, when ever I try one on I also feel like they make me look shorter then I already am =(, but you look great! ;)

^^^ I like that you can wear of the should one strappy things, when ever I try one on I also feel like they make me look shorter then I already am =(, but you look great! ;)
ive never worn that in my life.
im jk ;) i know that was for cmpayne.

Let's try to encourage some positivity on the board to lighten the mood a bit by playing a game;
Idk if you guys ever do stuff like this..but it's pretty simple. Say something positive about the poster above you :)

Example: Let's say canttouchthis was the poster above me. I would reply "his avatars always crack me up bc I picture his words in Madea's voice" or kristenthegreat "knowledgeable, fair, and humorous poster. Knows how to lighten to mood in many situations", etc.

Ok Go!! :cheering:
Knowledgeable, fair AND HUMOROUS?!?! Well butter my buns and call me a biscuit, I'm flattered. :oops:

Seeker30 I just love you, haha I'm so glad were friends on Facebook but seriously if I ever get the chance to come to your state you are the first person I'm coming to see- you make me
Smile!

xtremeteal4life i don't really know you that well, but you always post CEA videos really fast which makes me super happy :)

*not sure if this is what you meant lol

that's exactly the kind of thing I meant :) and thank you!

Knowledgeable, fair AND HUMOROUS?!?! Well butter my buns and call me a biscuit, I'm flattered. :oops:
:chestbump:
*not sure if i'm supposed to do it again, but it's fun :)
canttouchthis you started the most entertaining thing that's happened on the board by posting a picture of madea cocking a gun. I still laugh about it. so thank you

You can do it as much as you want

WorkToWin
your one of my favorite posters, and I love your youtube videos! especially the one where you used my comment!!!

What YouTube videos?! I wanna see!

Back