All-Star Let's Play A Game!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@12stepChermom you always have such positive comments and it's wonderful to hear you support both your son and your daughter in the sport. No doubt your kids will have a lifelong loving bond as a result of working so hard in the same arena!

12stepCheermom I know you shouldn't base an entire gym on one parent, but I do and your gym sounds fabulous. It's so nice to hear about a stand up program that is doing things the right way and having success! I don't even know you and I wish you and your kids the best.

Zinger_bebe - You are truly worthy of NACP membership and I really enjoy your perspective on threads! Awesome Mom right there...
:)

@12stepChermom you always have such positive comments and it's wonderful to hear you support both your son and your daughter in the sport. No doubt your kids will have a lifelong loving bond as a result of working so hard in the same arena!
Awww, thanks! They do love each other....when they're not trying to murder each other. It's been good because she's still ahead of him, but he'll pass her skills within 6 months and it might get mighty interesting in the 12step household after that :)

12stepCheermom I know you shouldn't base an entire gym on one parent, but I do and your gym sounds fabulous. It's so nice to hear about a stand up program that is doing things the right way and having success! I don't even know you and I wish you and your kids the best.
Awwww, sniffles. I think that is probably the highest compliment you can give our program. It's truly not about trophies....we could murder whole divisions if we wanted to set things up like that, but they just don't believe in it. So we go where are kids need to be to be pushed...which means sometimes we lose....fantastically...but in the end, they've always gained SO many skills from the start to end of a season...and in three years we've only been to one competition where one of our teams didn't win it...and increasingly it's been multiple teams...so you win some, you lose some....but in the end our kids learn skills, sportsmanship and humility and that is worth every check I write. :D

xtremeteal4life you have mad emoticon skills and they make me laugh....and then make me jealous. My Kung fu is not as good as yours.

Ok, ok...here's my secret
SmiliesFTW v.11ty - a place for free smilies! ;)

If that's you in you av you look very pretty..Reminds me of a friend of mine from years ago. I'll have to scan a pic of her and upload it. :)

^^^^^ xtremeteal4life You are kind in every sense of the word. I am so glad we're friends. I am also VERY happy I got to sit with you Sunday for the few hours we did. You are very sweet to my girls and I couldn't ask for a better Friend! Love you!

Back