All-Star Level 2 Or 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just wanted to add about the age difference that in addition to her hearing things you might not want your 9-year-old to hear, it would be much more difficult for her to be accepted on a senior team. Let's face it, sure she'll be a cute kid to them but what 17-year-old wants to hang out with a 9-year-old? She won't really get to have that "team" bond that everyone else on the team has and to me that takes a lot of the enjoyment out of the sport.

i agree with the above posts. junior 2 would probably be best. she'll be on a team with kids her own age, and though her skills will be a little higher, it'll give her another year to perfect technique and become a solid level 3 cheerleader.

best of luck!

At 9, I wouldn't even consider a Sr team. My daughter is 10 and a Sr team would not even be a consideration for me. The maturity levels are not even comparable. A Jr team would even be pushing it for me. There is a huge difference in a 4th grader and a high schooler.

def the jr team. she will grow more as a performer doing the skills that she is confident, and also being around girls closer to her own age because she will feel more like she belongs, and not so out of place

Back