Level 2 Query

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 28, 2010
I wonder if you can tell me if this is legal,

A leap frog from front sponge to back landing in prone position. Original bases will move with it and back spot won't release until the flyer has landed. Does the flyer need bracers on both her arms?

I wonder if you can tell me if this is legal,

A leap frog from front sponge to back landing in prone position. Original bases will move with it and back spot won't release until the flyer has landed. Does the flyer need bracers on both her arms?

I'm having trouble picturing this, do you have a video? However from the description it sounds legal - as long as there is no inversion or more than 1/2 twist. The flyer only needs to be braced on the one arm.

yes - release moves are illegal at level 2.

Even if the hand hand connection from my back spot doesnt release until she has landed? Do I need one or 2 bracers?

In the event of a leap frog from back to front - only the front maintains connection until the bases catch the feet, so isnt this the same, just going backwards and landing in prone?

Even if the hand hand connection from my back spot doesnt release until she has landed? Do I need one or 2 bracers?

In the event of a leap frog from back to front - only the front maintains connection until the bases catch the feet, so isnt this the same, just going backwards and landing in prone?

You need someone on the floor to keep hold of the flyer, because release moves aren't allowed. Your hand-hand connection with the backspot is the bracer.

Back