Level 2 Toss Hands

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 15, 2010
One man style, straight toss to hands at prep level

i remember there being a exception to release moves in the past when it came to this skill, but cannot seem to find it within the new rules.

Can anyone clear this up for me?

Andre imrichhowboutu

One man style, straight toss to hands at prep level

i remember there being a exception to release moves in the past when it came to this skill, but cannot seem to find it within the new rules.

Can anyone clear this up for me?

Andre imrichhowboutu

that was an exception in level 3 before the rules changed to allow any release moves in stunts. in level 2 just have a sidespot touch it, or have it walk in to hands and then you also have a twisting transition which never hurts.

sigh, yes I also think it is illegal for level 2, at least that's what I've been told by my coaches. I'm struggling to choreograph a level 2 partner stunt routine because we find toss hands so much easier than half ups at this stage.
Is it only me that finds toss hands a lot easier? I understand it is a release move which is why it is classified as more difficult, but I would've thought that the twisting in a half up would kind of make them equally difficult... but I'm still super new to partner stunting

You could always get fancy and have someone hold on to something besides the ankle, like a hand or something.

Back