All-Star level 3 :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

FCA Emeralds took 3rd at spirit of hope and won Cheersport
FCA Citrine won Spirit of Hope and took 3rd at Cheerpsport

I think they're both amazing, esp for it being their first year in these divisions : )
Rockstar Cheer Youth Level 3 is reallyyy good too! I believe they beat Emeralds at SOH and Emeralds beat them at Cheersport. They're adorable too!

C4 longhorns have the best level 3 teams! Jeez, I love all their teams!

FCA is another gym with great level 3's! Their level 2's are also the deal with tic tocs and always pushing their level 2 skills to the max!

Hot cheer large sr 3 = beast. One of my favorite level 3 teams ever!

I also love stingray LIME. love that really reallly flexible flyer that I think splits center!

I know Im a little late but I want to agree with Cheerisfun, from the 1st page. Champion has always had a strong level 3 program, to say the least. Lightning won NCA again for the 3 year in a row and Burn, poor Burn... lost to a team who had droped down (from what I heard) But regardless of place, they (champion as a program) always puts on a great showing and you better believe they will be the cleanest there!!! :) So yes, Champion Cheer from Southlake, Texas deserved that shout out! :)

cvpmia126 said:
ececheer said:
jennarap said:
cvpmia126 said:
im kinda confused...did east celebrity elite senior coed 3 (senior red) go to small senior 3? they are listed for small senior 3 at cheersport next weekend http://www.cheersport.net/PDF/uploads/C425.PDF did they just drop the one guy they had?

maybe its the other small senior 3 from massachusetts? not the ct one.

ece senior coed 3(senior red) is going all girl this weekend so they'll be small senior 3
okay thanks, thats what i thought

Their only guy on the team was at NCA the same weekend. This is why they were all girl. The only reason they are coed is because there are two other ECE all girl senior 3's and it would suck going against your own gym.

Cheer Strike large srcoed3 is the DEAL:) Tribe Cheer Warriors are also really good in the same division, but Cheer Strike took the title at NCA, I can't wait to see what happens at IALC.

Orlando Allstars Senior Open 3 Dodgers! Are doing great this season too!! 3rd at ATL Cheersport! 1st in Spirit Cheer National in Orlando! and 3 other 1st place tropies!!

Back