All-Star level 3 :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I lalalalove Step 1 Large Junior Coed 3! <3 There's a video of them from Americheer in the video section.

C4 Junior Large Co-Ed level 3 is the deal too! Undefeated and won at Cheersport!

And I love Georgia Heat Sm Sr 3 and Haydons Sm Sr 3. Both Great teams. And who can forget about the absolutely awesome Georgia Comet All-stars Sr. Co-Ed 3 who won at cheersport this year in their first year out. 2 out of 3 of their teams won! And the other came in 2nd!! Awesome program and a first year gym!

CheerKatie08 said:
CheeerZilla said:
jennarap said:
my teams been doing pretty well in level 3 this year!

we just got grand champs this past weekend.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 ... 1083090125

Is this a Youth 3? They were AMAZING!!!!

I think it's Senior Red.... THEY ARE SO GOOD. ALWAYS.
Yes, its senior red -large senior 3. Thanks Katie!
Everybody said we would be having a rebuilding year & we couldnt top last years success. Well, they are proving the doubters wrong!! Love these girls!!

Twist & Shout has a youth 3. We are small and tumbling wise this team is the deal! Now stunting is a whole other issue! lol 75% of this team are all 9 year olds so the stunting has been a little inconsistent this year, but watch out next year when they all grow a little more and get a little more confident!!!

Rockstar Cheer Junior Coed 3, Undefeated, Spirit of Hope & Cheersport National Champions
Rockstar Cheer Small Youth 3, Spirit of Hope National Champion, tied for 1st at Cheersport Nationals

Back