All-Star level 3 :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ace Sr. level three coed.. Is really good yeah they had falls which knocked them down, but if they would have hit they would have blown the divison away..

Anyone have a video of IU sr 3?? I hear great things but haven't had a chance to see them yet.

live2cheer101010 said:
Longhornsmom said:
C4 Senior Black (Sm. Sr. Level 3) just won their 18th straight competition last night. They have been undefeated for two seasons straight and have not dropped a stunt since the first season (2007-2008) They have won grand champs at all but one competition that awarded it (and that comp choose from ALL Senior teams and a level 5 team won of course). They are amazing and I am sad that the season is over! I didn't want to brag until the season was over because I didn't want to jinx them!! :lol!:

:thumbs up: thats amazing! i saw you guys, your awesome and deserve all those wins

are you all going to All Level Worlds?

cheeritup said:
live2cheer101010 said:
Longhornsmom said:
C4 Senior Black (Sm. Sr. Level 3) just won their 18th straight competition last night. They have been undefeated for two seasons straight and have not dropped a stunt since the first season (2007-2008) They have won grand champs at all but one competition that awarded it (and that comp choose from ALL Senior teams and a level 5 team won of course). They are amazing and I am sad that the season is over! I didn't want to brag until the season was over because I didn't want to jinx them!! :lol!:

:thumbs up: thats amazing! i saw you guys, your awesome and deserve all those wins

are you all going to All Level Worlds?

No. :( We are done.

shelleyh said:
Sparks in Stoughton, MA has a great coed level 3 team. They actually won grand champs at Athletic Nationals in Providence. Lots of talent on that team!

Do you go to Sparks? John's my new coach :)

2TOGO said:
Love Love Love the music and choreography for USA Wildcats' lower level teams! <3 <3 <3

Thanks! JR did our music & Jason Graham did our choreography for our level 3 teams.

My team Speed Athletics Small Senior Coed 3 we are tryin for a full paid bid to International All Levels tomorrow! Nervouss.

my friend's on East Celebrity Elite coed 3, and they already got three full paids to IAL, and their coaches STILL won't let them go! They would of won at UCA last weekend, but they unfortunatly had deductions. I watched them on his facebook, and they are so good! Are there any other teams out there that this is happening to?

Back