All-Star level 3 :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Now that the season is over, i can say something without jinxing myself! :p CNY Storm Rain (Small Senior Co-Ed 3) has had a great season this year (or last, how ever you want to think about it)! We had some rough patches at first, but halfway through, we pulled it together. We won all but 2 comps and many times had the highest level 3 score out of the competetion. We finished 2nd at U.S. Finals in Virginia Beach with 3 fill ins, one of whom had learned the entire routine the night before. We also had the first and second highest jamfest score out of all the Senior Co-Ed 3 (both large and small) teams this year at all the events! (since we went to 2 jamfest events). Im so proud of my team and im really going to miss them!

XTREMElyfierce, if you log onto usasf.com, the "scoreboard" is towards the bottom. If you click on the drop down arrow, it will say all the Levels. Click on level 3, and my team is number 6 :D

Now that the season is over, i can say something without jinxing myself! :p CNY Storm Rain (Small Senior Co-Ed 3) has had a great season this year (or last, how ever you want to think about it)! We had some rough patches at first, but halfway through, we pulled it together. We won all but 2 comps and many times had the highest level 3 score out of the competetion. We finished 2nd at U.S. Finals in Virginia Beach with 3 fill ins, one of whom had learned the entire routine the night before. We also had the first and second highest jamfest score out of all the Senior Co-Ed 3 (both large and small) teams this year at all the events! (since we went to 2 jamfest events). Im so proud of my team and im really going to miss them!

It was close between us in Syracuse!! But you guys did GREAT!

ah! cougars are awesome! you guys were on of my favorite teams at NCA

Really?? That means alot to us! We ended up taking 3rd. The scoring system was a MESS and the 2nd place team should have gotten 1st. Literally! NCA said "oops, our bad." and couldn't do anything to help the other team. It was sad.

"Ace Sr. level three coed.. Is really good yeah they had falls which knocked them down, but if they would have hit they would have blown the divison away.."

if you're talking about ace from IL, what competition? thanks so much! we worked really hard this season!

my team ACE beat the score of your senior coed 3 team in indy... but you guys were fantastic! we wish we could see you guys again in NCA dallas!

watching all these recent videos and I hope people realize a 3/4 up to single leg is illegal - atleast jambrand says it is at super nationals - hope they didnt do us finals and get taken down for that!

cheer4molly said:
my team ACE beat the score of your senior coed 3 team in indy... but you guys were fantastic! we wish we could see you guys again in NCA dallas!

I have a quick question for you ... I have seen your coed 3 team multiple teams throughout the years and i and alot of people always wonder why you choose to go level 3 when you guys clearly have the talent to try to achieve more .....

I have a quick question for you ... I have seen your coed 3 team multiple teams throughout the years and i and alot of people always wonder why you choose to go level 3 when you guys clearly have the talent to try to achieve more .....

we chose to go level 3 because we have a lot of people who are really talented but we definitely lack in tumbling and some stunting. We have gotten a lot better, but we want to be in a level where we excel, it's silly to go up higher when you know you will lose. But since we have improved you very well may see a level change from us in the future!

Back