All-Star level 3 :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheer4molly said:
we chose to go level 3 because we have a lot of people who are really talented but we definitely lack in tumbling and some stunting. We have gotten a lot better, but we want to be in a level where we excel, it's silly to go up higher when you know you will lose. But since we have improved you very well may see a level change from us in the future!

From the video you guys seem like you could be able to throw fulls easily if trained properly and elite 5 stunts come over repition , hopefully you guys can "improve" in certain areas and compete with the big dogs to get your name more out there.

From the video you guys seem like you could be able to throw fulls easily if trained properly and elite 5 stunts come over repition , hopefully you guys can "improve" in certain areas and compete with the big dogs to get your name more out there.

well that's definitely what we're hoping for! we def have some fulls but you need 60% to move up the level and we're getting there and we practice harder stunts, especially over the summer and we'll see what happens!

I have to be biased with this one. Got to love my Planet Cheer Comets small youth 3 girls that I coach. They won the small youth large gym division at US Finals, and also beat the small youth small gym division by 21 points! They also beat the large youth 3 division. First year as a youth 3, and I couldn't be prouder!

I LOVE CheerTyme Senior 3, and TG Coed Trois as well <3

World Cup is coming out with a Senior Coed 3 this year called Electra, by the looks of it, it's going to be a good season :)

ohSOOfierce said:
World Cup is coming out with a Senior Coed 3 this year called Electra, by the looks of it, it's going to be a good season :)

Didn't they have a senior coed 3 team I'm Baltimore this yr.?

Really?? That means alot to us! We ended up taking 3rd. The scoring system was a MESS and the 2nd place team should have gotten 1st. Literally! NCA said "oops, our bad." and couldn't do anything to help the other team. It was sad.

how did NCA make a mistake? lime hit perfect both days, they deserved it

My little one was on an awesome level 3 team last year, Midwest Cheer Elite Jr Coed 3. They are on the All Levels Channel on Varsity. They were a great group of kids with great coaching. It was such a good year.

well that's definitely what we're hoping for! we def have some fulls but you need 60% to move up the level and we're getting there and we practice harder stunts, especially over the summer and we'll see what happens!

You have people that have fulls competing on level 3? Why would you do that?

Really?? That means alot to us! We ended up taking 3rd. The scoring system was a MESS and the 2nd place team should have gotten 1st. Literally! NCA said "oops, our bad." and couldn't do anything to help the other team. It was sad.

OMG the SAME thing happened to us! in the senior coed 3 division it was awful and 8 of our cheerleader's bags got stolen!

ohhh lindss said:
They did have a Senior Coed 3 team, but it was from their ocean gym. They were called Great White Sharks.

So the coed 3 will now be from the main gym?? Hmm I wonder if that will be a lot of the super sonics Kids. They were an excellent jr coed 3!!

how did NCA make a mistake? lime hit perfect both days, they deserved it

I'm just saying the truth? Lime had 2 points in safety deductions day 1, NCA watched the junior 3, and took away the deduction even though it was still illegal and they said, "Oh, well cannot give the deduction back and we cannot give everyone else 2 FREE points." I'm not taking anything away from them, they were great. It's just sad for the 2nd place team, that's all.

Back