Level 4.2 Questions :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 2, 2014
Hi everyone!

So I injured my arm so I wasn't able to tryout for Cheer Athletics Austin this past week. They just announced teams and my friend made level 4.2. Basically its level 2 tumbling with level 4 stunting etc for those who don't know. I have solid level 2 tumbling and practically level 3, but I haven't tumbled consistently since January b/c my arm was injured. I can pretty much do my round off bhs back tuck, my coach said i do it by myself like every time but still... haha. Anyways I'm gonna try out late if there's availability... could I make level 4.2 with just level 2 tumbling and possibly level 3? Maybe if I'm good at level 4 stunting?

What do y'all think?

Thanks!

I think as long as you have strong level 2 tumbling and the good stunting for level 4, you should be fine. However, I'm not a coach there so I couldn't tell you what they are specifically looking for. Hope this helped!

Additional consideration:

The depth of the talent pool at that level.

Ex: You might be pretty close to a 4.2, but the talent pool of kids that have ALL the appropriate 4.2 skills SOLIDLY (true level 4 stunting) could be pretty deep.

It's worth a shot but keep that in mind!

Additional consideration:

The depth of the talent pool at that level.

Ex: You might be pretty close to a 4.2, but the talent pool of kids that have ALL the appropriate 4.2 skills SOLIDLY (true level 4 stunting) could be pretty deep.

It's worth a shot but keep that in mind!

I have all the the level 4.2 skills actually :) And I made the team at Cheer Athletics Austin!!

Back