All-Star Level 4 With 2 Bases.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 2, 2011
So our level 4 team just went coed and we're putting up two stunts with only two people under them. Besides from hitch ups and full ups, what are some fun/creative inversions or skills these groups could do? Without a 3rd catcher what is allowed (currently)?

Also, can we full from single leg and double from two leg with only two bases?

Edit:
Oh! And does anyone have videos of level 4 teams doing this? It was pretty common at level 5 to only have two bases so I figured the big name gyms with coed 4 teams would do it to, but all the videos have traditional "all-girl" style stunt groups.

as far as i know you are not allowed to invert with 2 people underneath even in level 5. you can do double downs and single leg 360s but you cannot do two man baskets(we got huge points off because we didnt know it was illegal) hitchups and fullups should be good and would be fun to watch two people base a full up! best of luck :)

as far as i know you are not allowed to invert with 2 people underneath even in level 5. you can do double downs and single leg 360s but you cannot do two man baskets(we got huge points off because we didnt know it was illegal) hitchups and fullups should be good and would be fun to watch two people base a full up! best of luck :)

So none of those front flips that people do where the flyer holds someones hand?

Could you double from an elevator with only two people if you did it coed style (like at hands with another person lifting on one side)?

Back