Liability Forms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 11, 2014
I was wondering if there is anyone who would be willing to help me out? I am doing a project for my masters level liability in sports class at West Virginia University. I am looking at how all star cheerleading programs/ event producers handle different liability issues that may arise. If anyone can send me any of the following forms their program or company might use, I would greatly appreciate it! You can email them to me at [email protected] or post the link on here. These are the types of forms I am looking for:

1. Risk Management Plan
2. Disaster Management Plan
3. Emergency Plan
4. Accident Report Form
5. Event Ticket with assumption of risk waiver on back of ticket
6. Participation Waiver
7. A warning sheet for a specific piece of equipment to your sport
8. Contract for participants/athletes
9. Contract for employment
10. Contract for volunteers / interns

Thanks again for anyone who is willing to help me out! :)

I was wondering if there is anyone who would be willing to help me out? I am doing a project for my masters level liability in sports class at West Virginia University. I am looking at how all star cheerleading programs/ event producers handle different liability issues that may arise. If anyone can send me any of the following forms their program or company might use, I would greatly appreciate it! You can email them to me at [email protected] or post the link on here. These are the types of forms I am looking for:

1. Risk Management Plan
2. Disaster Management Plan
3. Emergency Plan
4. Accident Report Form
5. Event Ticket with assumption of risk waiver on back of ticket
6. Participation Waiver
7. A warning sheet for a specific piece of equipment to your sport
8. Contract for participants/athletes
9. Contract for employment
10. Contract for volunteers / interns

Thanks again for anyone who is willing to help me out! :)
Post this in the random forum as soon as you can! It sounds really interesting.

Back