All-Star List Of Open Teams By State

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Full House IOC6 in MA has a few spots left, particularly for guys or girls who can tumble. PM me for more info!

still need a guy who can standing full and one more level five flyers that can tumble at SPIRIT EXPLOSION IOC5 NJ...sundays at 7pm 8564341536

Im not sure exactly but I'm sure you could call the gym to inquire about it! :) The phone number on the website is 856-401-8111 ext. 208

thanks I just emailed them, hoping for a response... any chance they'll have an open 6 team this year as well?

Anyone know of any open teams near Atlanta? Probably an open 4 or not very competitive open 6. I'm asking for someone else and I think she's a backspot and doesn't tumble.

spirit explosion take 5 will be having tryouts this upcoming sunday dec 9th, we don't have an official team yet but it will be picked after the tryouts. 1703 industrial highway. Cinnaminson nj 8564341536. So bring whoever you want and the reg. fee is 35 dollars.

It makes me laugh when I see "last pass on open 1" when now there is an International Open 4 division. . . :banghead:

Ummm Tribe Cheer had an Open 4 last season. Top Gun did as well. Both were really good too. It was not play time to those athletes. They were serious about cheering and competing.

Lots of companies honored the division in its first year. I just wish I could get nca nationals to have it. We would for sure have a team again if they did.

Lots of graduated kids don't want to throw fulls anymore or never did but still want to compete on the big stage for a jacket.

Ummm Tribe Cheer had an Open 4 last season. Top Gun did as well. Both were really good too. It was not play time to those athletes. They were serious about cheering and competing.

Lots of companies honored the division in its first year. I just wish I could get nca nationals to have it. We would for sure have a team again if they did.

Lots of graduated kids don't want to throw fulls anymore or never did but still want to compete on the big stage for a jacket.

Yeah.....It had nothing to do with open 4 athletes or teams specifically, just the fact that it correlated with peoples account blurb.

Back