Looking For Cheer Sports Bras/shirts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

hi i am starting a new all star team and i need some new practice wear from these teams
WORLD CUP
TOP GUN
CEA
MARYLAND TWISTERS
ACE
CHEER ATHLETICS
STINGRAYS
cea-tees.com <----- Cheer Extreme stuff is already pretty expensive, so I can only see people wanting to sell it for close to what they paid, so might as well buy it new.
I would sell/trade you some of my old cheer extreme stuff, but I basically only have youth sizes from when I was little now.Unless you can fit a youth medium or youth large.

cea-tees.com <----- Cheer Extreme stuff is already pretty expensive, so I can only see people wanting to sell it for close to what they paid, so might as well buy it new.
I would sell/trade you some of my old cheer extreme stuff, but I basically only have youth sizes from when I was little now.Unless you can fit a youth medium or youth large.
youth large probably!

Can I trade you for a youth large cheer xtreme pleeaseee?:)

Back