Looking To Buy!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 12, 2012
i am looking to buy an cheer stuff but specifically:(used or new)
- World Cup
-GK Elite Wear
-Top Gun
-Bows
-Team Tee Shirts
-And Whatever Else You Have!!

You can PM me or KIK me @kpinky18 or just post under this!
Thanks so much I appreciate it!

Please. I know I've said it before but post everything you have/want on one thread. That way you are respectful to other traders and they get their stuff seen as well. Thank you:)

Please. I know I've said it before but post everything you have/want on one thread. That way you are respectful to other traders and they get their stuff seen as well. Thank you:)

yeah well this was that one. so you don't need to tell everyone that every time

yeah well this was that one. so you don't need to tell everyone that every time

Well maybe if people were respectful and didn't make like 5 threads I wouldn't have to ask everybody. Thank you:)

please just post everything you have and everything you want in ONE THEARD!!! No need to open new theard every time you want a new shirt or you have new shirt to trade.

And please DON'T tell people to kik you when you have no interest in trading with them!

please just post everything you have and everything you want in ONE THEARD!!! No need to open new theard every time you want a new shirt or you have new shirt to trade.

And please DON'T tell people to kik you when you have no interest in trading with them!
what?

wlel
Because if you have 15 threads no other traders get their stuff seen. JUST MAKE ONE THREAD!!!

okay well this is a cheerleading trading website, its not my problem that i want things to trade and buy, you don't run the website>>>

wlel

okay well this is a cheerleading trading website, its not my problem that i want things to trade and buy, you don't run the website>>>

Um I think I'm speaking or both of us. But we didn't want to be rude, but you turned it into something crazy. It's not fair to Any other traders if all they see are your posts. MAKE ONE THREAD. I get that you like trading, I do too. But I make one thread and I use this think called bumping, you should try it some time:) we just asked nicely for you to be respectful to the other traders but you keep making new threads and not respecting anybody

Back