Looking To Fundraise For Upcoming Season!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We do butter braids, blue and gold, sheets, scentsy, a fireworks stand, and more through the gym. Last year some smaller team only ones we or others did were t-shirts (one of our team shirts we sold to friends and family), bake sales, NBA ticket raffle, car washes, and garage sales as stated above. I also have a GroupMe account so family who lives out of state can give money if they want. That's only raised like $150 but hey, a few people have used it and it still helped.
What is blue and gold?

What kinds of fundraisers can I do myself and with a few friends to raise money for our own cheer accounts? We are getting new uniforms and we need to fundraise to pay for them! Any ideas?
I know this dates back to the end of June and you probably have already paid for new uniforms, were you actually allowed to fund raise for your own account in the name of your school's cheer team without opening it up to all team members? My daughter's team would not allow that; all fundraising needs to be through the Booster Club and open to all cheerleaders.

Back