All-Star Lost @ Uca! A Very Special Bear Belonging To A Wc Twinkle

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi all! Just wanted to update everyone on Heart Bear... It looks like he will not be coming back ); It has been so long since he was last seen...but the good news is that he lives on in the Twinkles documentary. If anyone wants to see him and his owner, they are sitting together on the bus going to the convention center in Dallas for NCA <3 It was a little bitter sweet to see it at first but now we are so happy that we have this amazing video to remember him by<3

Hi all! Just wanted to update everyone on Heart Bear... It looks like he will not be coming back ); It has been so long since he was last seen...but the good news is that he lives on in the Twinkles documentary. If anyone wants to see him and his owner, they are sitting together on the bus going to the convention center in Dallas for NCA <3 It was a little bitter sweet to see it at first but now we are so happy that we have this amazing video to remember him by<3

I thought that was him!

Glad you found HeartBear in the documentary. I also found HeartBear among the photos we're planning to use.
HeartBear.jpg

I've been following this thread the whole time and my heart truly aches for your cp every time I think about it. I'm so sorry he was lost and not returned but happy he lives on in the documentary. I'm a grown adult and would be devastated if I lost my bear that has been through so much with me in my life. I know, it's sad that I still have my bear lol.

Latest posts

Back