All-Star Lost @ Uca! A Very Special Bear Belonging To A Wc Twinkle

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So sorry to hear you haven't gotten Heart Bear back yet. He must be having a BLAST down at the parks and not want to come home quite yet! ;)

I did contact my friend who works at WWoS. She said that she hadn't seen any sign of him, but that her and her fellow cast members would keep an eye out for him!

I wonder... PullandPray23, is it possible that Heart Bear could have found his way to Property Control?

oooh I didnt even think of that! that could be a possibility.

Is it totally ridiculous that I'm legit crying over this? lol.... I really hope he turns up, I remember I lost my Freddie in 4th grade and when he turned up the next day, I cried so hard. He's sending out lost animal vibes to Heart Bear as we speak! Here's Freddie now, enjoying Venice like only a fierce rabbit would.... we're the same age (29 lol):

freddiep.jpg

Is it totally ridiculous that I'm legit crying over this? lol.... I really hope he turns up, I remember I lost my Freddie in 4th grade and when he turned up the next day, I cried so hard. He's sending out lost animal vibes to Heart Bear as we speak! Here's Freddie now, enjoying Venice like only a fierce rabbit would.... we're the same age (29 lol):

freddiep.jpg
only you is all i have to say. hahahah

freddiep.jpg
Awww now I'm crying! So adorable I wish I knew how to post pictures!!!! I would post one of Heart Bear <3

I've never worked at Disney but I have been more than shocked at their respect toward 'found' objects. I'm quite sure that Heart Bear is out there somewhere. When he's done touring the parks he'll come home.
I hope so!!! We really miss him );

Bumping this thread because I know what it's like! I've had the one doll "Baby Doll" since I was 1 and I left her in a hotel after a competition one year.. I cried so hard and my parents called the hotel and they couldn't find her. However, they checked with the family staying in that room and she was between the mattress and head board! I'm 17 (18 in 6 months!) and I still sleep with her. She's sending out vibes to Heart Bear!

We had our plastic duck stolen off of the front porch and for a year, we got pictures of it traveling the country until one day it reappeared. Funny stuff. Never did find out who did it.
I wish I would get a picture of Heart Bear on Space Mountain or at Blizzard Beach (; Here's hoping he finds his way home with a little scrapbook <3

Bumping this thread because I know what it's like! I've had the one doll "Baby Doll" since I was 1 and I left her in a hotel after a competition one year.. I cried so hard and my parents called the hotel and they couldn't find her. However, they checked with the family staying in that room and she was between the mattress and head board! I'm 17 (18 in 6 months!) and I still sleep with her. She's sending out vibes to Heart Bear!
Awww thank you so much! I hope we find him <3 Glad to hear you got your doll back :)

Awww now I'm crying! So adorable I wish I knew how to post pictures!!!! I would post one of Heart Bear <3

Go to imageshack.us and you can upload it to that website with a link. Copy the link.
Then, when you're writing a post, click on the little tree icon (if you roll the mouse over it, it says inert/edit images). Just paste the link in the box and hit Insert. It should pop up:)

Latest posts

Back