All-Star Lost @ Uca! A Very Special Bear Belonging To A Wc Twinkle

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

scaled.php
HEART BEAR<3..... omg I hope someone has him, seriously

you are such a great mom for keeping the hope alive and still searching for heart bear! my cp lost a brand new t-shirt i bought her at cheersport on our way home from atlanta (not the same thing as a lifelong friend) but all i did was call the hotel - and that was because i was pissed i spent $25 on a brand new t-shirt that she HAD to have and she has never worn it.

i hope he turns up! being a hotelier i know that sometimes it can take mutliple phone calls before you get to the right person and he is found.

I lost middle bit's left cheer shoe in the Omni food court........after many many phone calls I never got that back. LMAO

Here's hoping heart bear is found this weekend. I will be taking close looks at all stuffed animals being carried around worlds trust me!!!

I lost middle bit's left cheer shoe in the Omni food court........after many many phone calls I never got that back. LMAO

Here's hoping heart bear is found this weekend. I will be taking close looks at all stuffed animals being carried around worlds trust me!!!
Awww Thank you so much! We are still hopeful <3 He is small and tan and very much loved with a little heart stitched on his chest <3

Just wanted to share with everyone the generosity of an adorable little girl from Rocket Elite All-Stars! My daughter received two bears and an sweet little card from a little girl named Payton. My daughter was so overwhelmed by this act of kindness. I know the bears that she has received will never replace her Heart Bear but they have given her something that she may have never experienced without the loss of her bear; the kindness of strangers and the true spirit of paying it forward! Thanks Payton you are a very kind and caring little girl!

Latest posts

Back