Lots Of Stuff To Get Rid Of!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 18, 2009
I have a ton of cheer shirts, spandex, sports bras, pins, bows, etc. I am interested in trading. Please message me with what you have if you are interested in me sending you a list of the stuff or pictures! Thanks!

I have a ton of cheer shirts, spandex, sports bras, pins, bows, etc. I am interested in trading. Please message me with what you have if you are interested in me sending you a list of the stuff or pictures! Thanks!

Hi!
My cheer freind pointed me to this blog to see about used cheer shoes. I am staging a still life for an oil paintingwith worn/used sports shoes to depict the hard work and dedication of sports. I wanted to buy a worn looking, well loved pair of cheer shoes for the composition. Since I am trying to show the hard work and dedication I wanted ones with character, such as holes, scuffs, dirt, stains etc. rather than newish ones. Would you have any for sale by chance?
I am also looking for cleats, figure skates, sneakers, gymnastics shoes, and bowling shoes to buy too if you do other sports.
Thanks!
Ashley

Back