College Lsu Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 25, 2010
My daughter went to Louisana over her Thanksgiving break, and fell in LOVE with the area. She stayed right near the LSU campus, and is now really considering applying. She is in the 10th grade...

Are there any LSU kids/coaches on the boards, or anyone know anything about their cheer program? Thanks!

Cheer_Explosion_Coach is LSU alum and still runs a gym in Baton Rouge. He can probably get you any info you need.

My daughter went to Louisana over her Thanksgiving break, and fell in LOVE with the area. She stayed right near the LSU campus, and is now really considering applying. She is in the 10th grade...

Are there any LSU kids/coaches on the boards, or anyone know anything about their cheer program? Thanks!

I dont cheer there but I live here and she'll love it during football season

She is a football NUT! We have been all over the country, and she says Louisiana is her favorite place so far! I am just worried she will go there, and want to STAY forever! Then her father and I will have to move too, lol!

She is a football NUT! We have been all over the country, and she says Louisiana is her favorite place so far! I am just worried she will go there, and want to STAY forever! Then her father and I will have to move too, lol!

Come on crawfish, king cake, and mardi gras for everybody
smile.png

One of our coaches sheered there and she has been trying to get info on any clinics they are having and last I heard their coach didn't have any clinics scheduled
frown.png

One of our coaches sheered there and she has been trying to get info on any clinics they are having and last I heard their coach didn't have any clinics scheduled :(

2011 Cheer and Mascot Tryouts
Dates: April 15-17, 2011
Times: Friday 6-8 p.m. CT; Saturday/Sunday 8 a.m. - noon and 1-5 p.m. CT
2011 Pre-Tryout Clinic Dates (cheer only)
Feb. 27, noon - 3:30 p.m. CT
March 20, noon - 3:30 p.m. CT
April 3, noon - 3:30 p.m. CT
View/Print Registration Form
* Clinics held at the Pete Maravich Assembly Center

General Information
All participants must be currently enrolled or have applied to the University. Those currently enrolled at LSU must attach a copy of their spring schedule as well as degree audit showing overall cumulative GPA. Those with admissions pending must attach a copy of their admissions application and any paperwork they have received from the admissions office. Also an audit of grades to show GPA and ACT or SAT scores will be high enough to be accepted to LSU.
IMPORTANT: Application and forms must be received by the Wednesday prior to the tryout.
Please mail to:
LSU Athletics, Pauline Zernott
Cheerleading Tryouts
P.O. Box 25095
Baton Rouge, LA 70894

LSU is one of the top teams in both the UCA and UDA College Nationals with top five showings in the last several years.

Back