Lvl 1 Creative Tumbling Ideas!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 13, 2014
So I'm crossing down to a level 1 in addition to my other team this year and I'm not really sure what a super hard & creative tumbling pass would be??? Any suggestions???

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

at least 4 or 5 skills including front walk-over and multiple back-walk-overs will score the highest. If you can do a back extension roll, that would be the hardest most "creative" level 1 skill I can think of to throw in to a pass.

And coaches don't necessarily assign tumbling passes. When I coached level 1 two years ago, I told the kids that they had to do at least 4 skills and they could choose their tumbling pass. I, of course, got final say but they were all smart enough and tried to out do each other by adding in a bunch of variety of skills. You'd be surprised at how creative even the younger kids can get when it comes to choreography.

I don't know if this is legal but I saw a girl do a roll like they do in acro. They roll from their feet to their stomach and their feet go over their head to the other side and they stand up and do something else. It's different and hard but legality would the issue.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Backwards extension roll. Front walkover round off to multiple back walkovers. Forwards roll round off to back walkover. Sorry it is really hard to come up with creative and difficult level 1 tumbling passes. Most teams typically do front walkover round off or cartwheel to back walkover for running tumbling.

Back