All-Star Macc Nationals Wildwood March 10/11 Who's Going?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2 Full Paid - 10 At Large - No More than 3 teams will walk away without some kind of bid to worlds.

Paid
At Large

Spirit Explosion-X5 - Sm Co-ed L5
Fame Central-Blackout - Sm Co-ed L5
Island Xtreme - Sm Co-ed L5
All-Star One-Big Bang - Sm Co-ed L5
Storm - Sm Co-ed L5
Hamilton Starz - Sm Co-ed L5

Spirit Explosion-Fab 5 - Medium Co-ed L5
Fame Beach Notorious - Medium Co-ed L5

CCChamps - Sm Senior L5
Dream Extreme - Sm Senior L5

Storm - Medium Senior L5

All-Star One-Starbursts - Lg Senior L5

WNY Outlaws-Black Bullets - International All-Girl L5
Jersey - International All-Girl L5

Spirit Explosion-Take 5 - International Co-ed L5
Fame Beach-Legends - International Co-ed L5
USA Wildcats-East StreetCats - International Co-ed L5
USA Stars-Justice - International Co-ed L5
Premier Celebrities - International Co-ed L5

WNY Outlaws - Open L6

Island Xtreme - Open Coed L6

There are teams that won't go to Worlds without full paid.
Its highest score regardless of division.

Is it 50/50?
Do teams have to say if they will accept at large before the competition or if they'll only accept paid? That's what I assume.

Hamilton starz coaches told me yesterday that they aren't attending. Not sure why CT put them on the schedule.

The scores are combined. So yes 50/50. There is usually a meeting prior to the Level 5 session on day 2 to discuss who will accept bids and what kind.

wait if they give out the bids like so... that is not quite fair to all girl.. coed is a lot better in skills... also they have a better chance at the paid.. all girl does not... you know what i mean?
i never understand why certain competitions do that? does anyone wanna fill me in as to why?

wait if they give out the bids like so... that is not quite fair to all girl.. coed is a lot better in skills... also they have a better chance at the paid.. all girl does not... you know what i mean?
i never understand why certain competitions do that? does anyone wanna fill me in as to why?
On this scoresheet, everyone is judged the same. Coed is not necessarily better and not a greater chance of getting a paid. I think last year two all girl teams took the first two paids of the year for this company.

oh well thats good to hear
so i have two questions...
based on this competition.. do you think ccchamps has a chance at a full paid if we hit? #im on champs.. lol
also are the coed teams going that don't have a paid bid good?

oh well thats good to hear
so i have two questions...
based on this competition.. do you think ccchamps has a chance at a full paid if we hit? #im on champs.. lol
also are the coed teams going that don't have a paid bid good?
You can watch videos on the wiki.

as1rico said:
Maybe them recieving a bid this weekend they decided not to attend.

They told me they were never attending this competition.

Back