All-Star Macc Nationals Wildwood March 10/11 Who's Going?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I heard CJA is now going to attend this comp.....
I'm sorry but I was the spiritfest with them this past weekend and I can tell you nothing is more distracting and annoying then those cameras everywhere they go. I have many comments about it but I will just leave it at that.

imrichhowboutu said:
I feel like its gotta be hard to get 90% of your program to go to an unscheduled comp.

That, and I was there the day she said she'd never attend their events again.

Just a reminder to all those attending with the hope of a bid...if you don't bring 90% of your program, you won't qualify for a bid. Now it used to be you just wouldn't qualify for the paids, but I don't know if that's still true.

I looked everywhere for their Worlds Bid Declaration and couldn't find it...do you know if the 90% rule is posted anywhere online?

I looked everywhere for their Worlds Bid Declaration and couldn't find it...do you know if the 90% rule is posted anywhere online?
I think its on the registration form.

There is no "declaration" its just the highest score regardless of division.

their "90%" rule used to be on their website.. I dont see it anymore though....rest assured, it still exists...lol

Just had what should of been our last practice before this competition... USA Wildcats Streetcats are no longer attending. The 90% rule still applies of you want to qualify for a bid. I don't want to go on a rant and discuss our meeting/what my coach had to go through... but I will say, I'm disappointment in this company and their actions.

Just had what should of been our last practice before this competition... USA Wildcats Streetcats are no longer attending. The 90% rule still applies of you want to qualify for a bid. I don't want to go on a rant and discuss our meeting/what my coach had to go through... but I will say, I'm disappointment in this company and their actions.
As the mom of one of those Streetcats I have to say that I agree 100%. It's not my story to tell, so I won't, but I will say that I prefer to go to competitions where the requirements are CLEARLY outlined for all to see, not hidden or added in at a later date AFTER the registration forms have been filed and payment submitted. It's a shame that not all companies operate in a responsible manner and treat their customers with respect. Thankfully there are plenty of other EP's out there who will gladly take our money and run an efficient honest competition.

Not defending what happened to you, but the 90% rule has been in effect since he started giving bids i believe, and it was mentioned several times in this thread.

Back