All-Star Maddies New Stunt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it seems that's all YOU ever do. I am not that kind of person. Only stating what I believe so I'd get your facts straight buddy. and I don't care if you think what I've said is the dumbest things, because it is most certainly not. I have seen much less intelligent things on this board. So watch what you say. and yes, people are jealous ;) including you.

I state what I'm thinking, not crying for shimmies.
And I won't watch what you say... I don't know who you are (nor do I really give half a crap) but I will not watch what I say, and no I'm in no way jealous of anything Senior Elite does. I understand you wanna be the new bitchy one on the boards, feel free to try, but you're pretty badly failing.

Of course I am a fan of sr elite, they are the first team I ever started watching and I like their style. And by no means do I shoot down people who do not agree with me. It just seems that every time something is said about them, people are up in there saying things that, quite frankly, no one wants to hear. I NEVER say anything negative towards any team. ever. so get your facts straight.

This thread is evidence that you, in fact, are quite guilty of that as well.

I knew this thread would end up like this... Whenever there is a thread about Maddie it always leads to fighting. Can't we just be happy for her?
2cfvkh.gif

I state what I'm thinking, not crying for shimmies.
And I won't watch what you say... I don't know who you are (nor do I really give half a crap) but I will not watch what I say, and no I'm in no way jealous of anything Senior Elite does. I understand you wanna be the new bitchy one on the boards, feel free to try, but you're pretty badly failing.
ok you think what you want I will think what I want.

"(Haters) They gonn hate, you just gotta take it. They not mad at us, we think they hate us, they don't hate us, they hate good (stuff). They used to want good (stuff), hope for good (stuff), then good (stuff) didn't happen to 'em and now these (people) hate good (stuff). They don't hate us, they mad now cause they got a raggedy car, an they lookin at the (dude) in the Escalade like he made a (messed) up decision." - Katt Williams

There are a lot of haters around here.

speaking of maddie graduating, anyone know if/where she plans on cheering in college? maybe StarshipTrooper...

I bet she does if she makes the squad. She is a Tar Heel and loves football and basketball. On her graduating, she's my baby and I'm glad she is following her dreams but we're going to miss her like we do her sister. We have loved spending so much time with them in All Star Cheer. It has meant so much to me as a dad to be able to stay this close to the girls.

Sorry, didn't mean to sound rude. :(
I just thought that it was kinda unfair...
I do agree that it came off rude though, and I didn't mean to be one of THOSE people that bash routines and what not.
It's also a beautiful stunt, and those bases are beasts.
Friends?:)
I"m pretty sure they get there full around points while doing a release move at the same time. So more difficult YEP!
So you're wrong
oops......
they can do real full ups if they wanted to, they're not incapable. cea does a few tick tocks, just like some teams..... do a few full ups.
oops.
they can do real full ups if they wanted to, they're not incapable. cea does a few tick tocks, just like some teams..... do a few full ups.
oops.
don't know know if your trying to. but your sounding rude

You know what, I'm sick of all the Maddie hate. StarshipTrooper, you and your wife did a fantastic job raising such a poised and eloquent daughter. Having experienced minor internet/Maine celebrity-ness in the past few weeks I can say that it's freaking exhausting and terrifying to be recognized wherever you go. Maddie handles it with grace and class, and it's just so impressive seeing someone handle "fame" as well as she does. I mean, in her 2by2 video you can see that a little kid legit breaks down sobbing upon meeting her. I know 99% of the world's reaction to that would be "ummmmm...............omggetmeoutofhere" and she handled it beautifully.
She's a great flyer. A great student. (and from what I've heard) A great person. Who cares if she can't hit a 360 tick tock 100% of the time. Nobody asks about that on a job application. She'll go so far in life and I can't wait to see what she does. I know we haven't seen the last of her once she ages out of large senior.

I for one wish I had a pause button.. Can't even wrap my brain, much less
my heart around her being gone

I totally understand this. My Athletic Director meets with each of my athletes and tells them that as individual's they each hold the power to have a positive IMPACT on our team and sport. He tells them "NO ONE can work harder than you. No ONE can be as positive or negative as you CHOOSE to be. If you want positive results and want to have a POSITIVE IMPACT...you MUST steer away from the negative". What my athletes do not know is that he also takes me aside as their coach. His wisdom, "If you want to have a life long IMPACT on your players you need to coach more than just their athletic ability. You need to care enough to set them on a path beyond sport. You need to pick them up when they fall just as much as (if not more) when they face external negative IMPACT in their daily life". When you coach this way...they will never delete you...so you really DO have that pause button. The statement "That your heart hurts says it all!"

I, for one, wish everyone who feels the need to post negative comments against Maddie (or anyone else) who have done nothing NEGATIVE to IMPACT this sport....would PAUSE and think about the potentially harmful impact they are CHOOSING to make!

Back