All-Star Maddies New Stunt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

StarshipTrooper best dad ever! I hate that you feel that you have to constantly defend your daughter on the boards. She is an absolutely an amazing skilled athlete, and flies with so much grace. And while I miss her having a highlight stunt, I will say this, you put her on the back right corner and she is still highlighting herself! I have never once seen her flex her toes in the air, and even when she has falling it hasn't been tragic, she stayed squeezed and tight and most of them I've seen we're due to the bases missing her foot or her foot wasn't in the right place. Comes with the area of doing level 5 skills. I'm going to assume she was doing tic tics/releases of some sort at all those major comps, and only having three falls at them, thats great! They are just risky.

Though I do hate that she's going to be a tarheel :p. duke is where it's at in NC

StarshipTrooper best dad ever! I hate that you feel that you have to constantly defend your daughter on the boards. She is an absolutely an amazing skilled athlete, and flies with so much grace. And while I miss her having a highlight stunt, I will say this, you put her on the back right corner and she is still highlighting herself! I have never once seen her flex her toes in the air, and even when she has falling it hasn't been tragic, she stayed squeezed and tight and most of them I've seen we're due to the bases missing her foot or her foot wasn't in the right place. Comes with the area of doing level 5 skills. I'm going to assume she was doing tic tics/releases of some sort at all those major comps, and only having three falls at them, thats great! They are just risky.

Though I do hate that she's going to be a tarheel :p. duke is where it's at in NC

Thanks drew. Like cheer, there is room for everyone to have a favorite, even if it's dook.

I love maddie, but I'm sure there's tons of other flyers out there could do the stunt if they wanted, and probably have a double at the same time. As much as I love 2by2 videos, they only seem to promote good flyers. Which is another reason only Maddie gets recognised for this stunt. And I agree its a bit old, its an impressive stunt but there is no way the milkhouse would go as crazy as it did in 2010 if Maddie&her bases did it at worlds this year.
the parents of those good flyers pay 2by2 to make those videos. Jay doesnt choose who he makes them for. Just clearing the air on that one

I feel so bad for Maddie. She's just good at what she loves, and people can't accept that. People hate on her all the time for her being good at what she does. Poor girl.

Of course I am a fan of sr elite, they are the first team I ever started watching and I like their style. And by no means do I shoot down people who do not agree with me. It just seems that every time something is said about them, people are up in there saying things that, quite frankly, no one wants to hear. I NEVER say anything negative towards any team. ever. so get your facts straight.

Sorry but you can't assume something like that. Just because YOU don't want to hear it doesn't mean that others don't. You are trying to come off as standing up for someone against "rude" people but you are coming off just as rude as anyone else.
I also want to say that people who throw out the jealousy thing all the time should really come up with a new word. Not agreeing with someone and not enjoying a stunt does not equal jealousy. I may envy her flying ability but that doesn't mean I am a jealous hater if I don't like a stunt or comment about it that isn't super positive. Pulling the jealousy card is getting really old.

As for the stunt I love it and Maddie does it with grace in the air as usual, but I also have to give credit to those bases for pulling it off. Not sure why people get so butt hurt over someone commenting on a video of her doing a stunt at practice. Once again if they don't want comments on it don't upload it to facebook. Of course I also hope that whoever ripped this video off of a private facebook asked the person first.

Sorry but you can't assume something like that. Just because YOU don't want to hear it doesn't mean that others don't. You are trying to come off as standing up for someone against "rude" people but you are coming off just as rude as anyone else.
I also want to say that people who throw out the jealousy thing all the time should really come up with a new word. Not agreeing with someone and not enjoying a stunt does not equal jealousy. I may envy her flying ability but that doesn't mean I am a jealous hater if I don't like a stunt or comment about it that isn't super positive. Pulling the jealousy card is getting really old.

As for the stunt I love it and Maddie does it with grace in the air as usual, but I also have to give credit to those bases for pulling it off. Not sure why people get so butt hurt over someone commenting on a video of her doing a stunt at practice. Once again if they don't want comments on it don't upload it to facebook. Of course I also hope that whoever ripped this video off of a private facebook asked the person first.
wasn't this dropped like 3 days ago?

Anyone that hates on Maddie.. it is just a sublininary hate for her coaches and fellow athletes. Cheer extreme is where she is from. Bad mouthing maddie is bad mouthing the skills and integrity of her coaches. Get a life !

i have heard she isnt doing in the routine. they just had extra time after a practice and were messing around with some stunt stuff, but that the stunt might change?! idk, but i kinda hope it is. i love senior elite soo much!

please do not call me miss honey. i am not a drag queen. thanks. not to mention i find that phrase to be beyond annoying.

it doesn't slide for everyone else. threads get locked that discuss other athletes negatively everyday. you probably don't even see half of them because they're locked faster than you can log into the fierce board. she's not put above anyone else.

and I'm done. sorry everyone else :) PM me if you need to call me ms. honey some more but back to the thread.

I like the stunt. I certainly couldn't hit it, so props to the entire stunt group.

you just made my day.

Back