All-Star Maddies New Stunt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You're welcome! But I do have a error in my last post too, should've been his, not him in one of the sentences. :eek: If they run out of criticism on the thread subject, they still have enough left to point out and shimmy the spelling errors!!
I personally feel it is just rude to correct people over petty things... if someone said susie did a kick single when she actually did a kick double its different.. there are NICER ways to correct people and judging from that guys previous posts plastered all over the board.. I knew he was being snide.

I personally feel it is just rude to correct people over petty things... if someone said susie did a kick single when she actually did a kick double its different.. there are NICER ways to correct people and judging from that guys previous posts plastered all over the board.. I knew he was being snide.
my pet peeve is like in a conversation I say "me and him went..." and then someone says. "actually, it would be 'him and I went..." If it's obvious what I'm saying and you can clearly understand there is no reason to point out my grammar or spelling mistakes.

However, I don't think an argument should be started from that one comment either.

True, but I think pointing out spelling errors is just ridiculous sometimes when its not an obvious and intentional error....and from what I can tell, a way to get shimmies from him last post. Was it a post really worth shimmying for some of you?(sorry, my spelling of shimmying may be wrong, but feel free to point it out)! The fact that he pointed out a spelling error gets shimmies? What has this thread come to?
yeah its a bit ridiculous at times but quite frankly i think my generation (our ours don't know how old you are :p) need to work on their spelling because of texting and abbreviations all the times nobody knows how to spell anymore so if it takes somebody calling it out for corrections on the board so be it i just cant stand looking at something when its not spelled correctly

How has this thread not been locked already, I feel like the last five pages have been different people fighting over pointless statements.

Back on subject, Maddie's stunt is beautiful and I hate that so much drama surrounds her here on the board. I know its all been said before, but really shes the only flyer I can think of that looks that graceful in the air doing stunts that most people cant do.

Well, my "grubby little hands" did not type that out as a way of getting shimmys, I said it assuming you were not aware that it was not a word.
Time to go wash my hands and prepare for the next time someone gets offended by my grubby little hands.
I am aware it is not a word.. You can clearly see what word I was trying to use.. there is a difference between a typo and just using the wrong word or a word that doesnt exist. May I suggest using a light exfoliant?

How has this thread not been locked already, I feel like the last five pages have been different people fighting over pointless statements.

Back on subject, Maddie's stunt is beautiful and I hate that so much drama surrounds her here on the board. I know its all been said before, but really shes the only flyer I can think of that looks that graceful in the air doing stunts that most people cant do.

I'm exhausted by this thread. The way I solve that for myself though is that I just don't come back. (Not saying for you not to come back just used your post as a jumping off point since you were reading my mind at the time. (insert smile here))

edited because I used you're instead of your. It happens. LOL

Back