All-Star Maddies New Stunt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i love ittt ! i do agree that the ball up is getting a little boring butt its her stunt shes known for it and its her senior year its her last chance to do her stunt and im soo happy shes finally doing it :) even though its getting a little old it still amazes me every time i watch it goo madddie :))

props to her bases! I get tired just watching! That is A LOT to keep in the air! Of course I don't mean she's overweight but she's taller than her whole stunt group! She's a grown girl now and not the little pixie she was years ago. The laws of physics are against them! Her center of gravity is high up over there heads. Maddie makes it look easy but those bases do too! :)

Listen, I appreciate everyone being so nice to the group in this thread. And yes, Haley, Riley and Savannah along with Maddie are a good group, but as the Majors shows, they need to hit what they are doing in the present routine for the team. I asked King to lock the threads on Maddie as to let all the chatter good and bad die down and let SE settle in to concentrating on hitting in competition. He left this open most likely because as the Fierce Board tends to do, there is rational and very appropriate diiscussion about a stunt, and it is a pretty neat all girl stunt. That said, this was fun time in practice between full outs. I don't think you will see the stunt in competition. I assume others on the team could do it but I think the stunt they have scores well enough for them to win if they will get into shape and become highly competent at the routine they have now. That is their goal. Thanks for the kind words.
did you see SE in dallas day 2. well her and her bases did it and it was FIERCE. point blank

i dont think StarshipTrooper would miss his own daughter perform her stunt...

They did it because they were behind on raw score after Day one and had to do everything they could to have a chance to win, including adding motions and an extra basket sequence. I hope they all can do it by Worlds, but if not I would be happy with everyone doing every skill they have or can muster to give them a chance in April. I think bootcamp is coming the next 2 months in K-vegas. I have not missed a competition and no more than a handful of practices in the last 14 years of both my girls cheering. Maddie does what she does for the team. She is not competing individuals or stunt groups. Again, thanks for all the kind words, Maddie is about done and we will miss the sport.

They did it because they were behind on raw score after Day one and had to do everything they could to have a chance to win, including adding motions and an extra basket sequence. I hope they all can do it by Worlds, but if not I would be happy with everyone doing every skill they have or can muster to give them a chance in April. I think bootcamp is coming the next 2 months in K-vegas. I have not missed a competition and no more than a handful of practices in the last 14 years of both my girls cheering. Maddie does what she does for the team. She is not competing individuals or stunt groups. Again, thanks for all the kind words, Maddie is about done and we will miss the sport.
yess its bootcamp time for coed and seniorss

i thought courtney said they did it because duke won and they had nothing to loose.

Back