All-Star Majors 2013 Tickets

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Or you can PM me and I will sell my extras to you at a 300% markup. It's a steal.

I was debating buying extra for kids on my teams who will inevitably not have them but want to go. I didn't want to eat the cost though on the off chance they actually all buy them.

I was debating buying extra for kids on my teams who will inevitably not have them but want to go. I didn't want to eat the cost though on the off chance they actually all buy them.

Based on last year, I figured it'll sell out, and I'll make my money back.

I really don't think you'll have trouble selling the tickets on Friday night before The Major's competition. There will be some poor soul that wanted to buy them but couldn't because it was so close to Christmas, etc........ JMHO!

That makes me so sad. This sport is expensive enough without ticket scalper's getting in on the action and jacking up prices even more than they already are!!!

So some teams start competing around 7:30 in the morning on Saturday. Which means warm ups is before 7. How many of these kids are going to/have bought the gold level tickets which includes a meet and greet type thing after the majors which isnt expected to end until at least 10. Some of those kids that compete at 7:30 are probably going to be getting less than 5 hours of sleep that night if they do the gold level tickets. While some kids can do it, not all can. Like my first year at Indy I probably got a total of 10 hours of sleep between friday and saturday night. I feel like this is just a bad thing waiting to happen.

Amen. I know I am going to have that issue with my J2. We'll see how many took my advice and didn't purchase gold tickets. I already know there's at least one that did...

Alexx Yep. I didn't buy the gold tickets for the same reason. I bought the tickets for the option of going, but I am not really sold on going.

I clicked on the link above and couldn't find the JamFest information. Can anyone elaborate for me what the pricing tiers were and what they entailed??

The gold level tickets at 50 a piece and you get into the majors at 6:30. You also get to go to the celebration thingy afterwards. Silver was 30 and gets you in at 7. Bronze was 15 and gets you in at 7:30

Gotcha!!! I wonder which ones my hubby bought. With teams practicing I couldn't wait in line last year and ended up with terrible seats. Should have bought VIP but WHO KNEW? LOL Does it mention anything about VIP seating?

Also, thank you so much for helping me!!!

I dont think theres vip seating like last year but since theres only limited gold tickets being sold you can basically pick where you want to sit that will give you the best view.

I'm going to ask this on the JamBrands facebook page but I wonder if parents have to actually buy the Gold package in order to have access to our own children immediately after awards. Part of the think I hated last year was with the way it was set up by the time I found my kid and was in a position to celebrate with her and her team the moment was kind of over.

Edited to add I know you can't help me with that....lmao....but you were nice enough to answer my questions so you get to hear me think out loud.

Hmmmmmm no bueno. LMAO Thank you Alexx.....poor thing....I appreciate you listening to me think out loud!

Update.....athlete's parent's tickets get them into everything. We ordered those so we should be good. (And anyone else who's kids are competing at the Major's) Whewwwwwwww I feel better. LOL

Back