All-Star Majors 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When there are multiple falls and tumbling busts vs. clean and tight and the routines seem close to the same in difficulty, yet the first team scores significantly higher than the second team, it's confusing. I noticed it across divisions and just shrugged my shoulders and bought more dippin' dots.
im confused on how f5 hit clean but yet (from memory) was like 5 points below everyone else in large senior.

CYz5CwyUAAEUnEA.jpg

Thats what I was trying to figure out. I gave up though. Didnt they have the same raw score as SE and now SE raw score is higher?
You can't compare scores competition to competition. I don't agree with it, but that's not how the scoresheet works unfortunately.

You can't compare scores competition to competition. I don't agree with it, but that's not how the scoresheet works unfortunately.
i know i saw a scoresheet from earlier in the season from F5 at a different competition and they're raw score was still really low compared to how everyone else in large senior has been doing at other comps. Just in general ive noticed that they always have had a really low raw score in every competition this season.
Last year was the same way.

im confused on how f5 hit clean but yet (from memory) was like 5 points below everyone else in large senior.
Actually, F5's raw score, at this competition, was 2.1 behind Orange and basically 1 point below everyone else. Everyone else was between .8-1.2 below Orange. Since F5 was the only team with no deductions, they almost made up the difference. The difference between 4th-2nd was .15, but Orange was quite a bit ahead of second by 1.2. We have been told that all of the teams received the same technique scores, which is confusing to me with the performances. Again, maybe I still don't understand the score sheet LOL as this was our lowest score this season, after we had added difficulty and hit. At this point, it is what it is. Can't wait to see if this changes at NCA where everyone (except Senior Elite) will be together again.

i know i saw a scoresheet from earlier in the season from F5 at a different competition and they're raw score was still really low compared to how everyone else in large senior has been doing at other comps. Just in general ive noticed that they always have had a really low raw score in every competition this season.
Last year was the same way.
Except WSF where we had a 96 on Day 1, second only to Senior Elite, with an easier routine...

Except WSF where we had a 96 on Day 1, second only to Senior Elite, with an easier routine...
:confused::confused: Maybe I haven't had enough coffee after a very long weekend and maybe I am reading too much into this combined with some of your other posts throughout the past couple of seasons, but I haven't seen SE have an "easier" routine than F5 in years, and this year's scoresheet has a lot of technique tied to it.
Both teams are great, as is most of the large senior division. It's easy to have a bias when your kid is on the team.

:confused::confused: Maybe I haven't had enough coffee after a very long weekend and maybe I am reading too much into this combined with some of your other posts throughout the past couple of seasons, but I haven't seen SE have an "easier" routine than F5 in years, and this year's scoresheet has a lot of technique tied to it.
Both teams are great, as is most of the large senior division. It's easy to have a bias when your kid is on the team.

I'm just guessing, but she mentions that F5 upped their difficulty for Majors, so she probably means that F5 had a 96 at WSF with an easier routine than their Major's routine.

I think she meant F5 had the easier routine given her comma placement.

I'm just guessing, but she mentions that F5 upped their difficulty for Majors, so she probably means that F5 had a 96 at WSF with an easier routine than their Major's routine.
perhaps, but most teams increase their difficulty during the course of the season, so you can't compare what teams did or scored a month ago.

I think she meant that f5 had an easier routine at WSF and got 96. Whereas they up the difficulty for majors and got a lower raw/final score. I don't think she meant no shade against SE

Eta: nvm I didn't see some replied already oops

Back