All-Star Majors 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dang, I was really hoping that Cali Aces won even if peach hit, but thats ok! I am rooting for both of them :) Also, I was really hoping for steel to pull through, why were they third?

Dang, I was really hoping that Cali Aces won even if peach hit, but thats ok! I am rooting for both of them :) Also, I was really hoping for steel to pull through, why were they third?
They incurred a pretty hefty deduction due to a legality issue (could have been their elite stunt mount?) and I'm guessing it affected their execution score as well...

I just watched their performance, it's probably the best I've ever seen them this season. So I was kinda bummed as well...

They incurred a pretty hefty deduction due to a legality issue (could have been their elite stunt mount?) and I'm guessing it affected their execution score as well...

I just watched their performance, it's probably the best I've ever seen them this season. So I was kinda bummed as well...
Ah ok, that makes me happy, I just want all teams to hit and see the results, to see the true winner, but thats a ok :_

why is F5 raw score from majors so much lower then the rest of large senior..... heck i think its been low since the beginning of the season, im just confused since their routine seems to have the same amount of cleanness and difficult as everyone else.
This is the big question, especially since this was our lowest score from all 3 comps and we hit LOL.

I wanted that, too. Peach and Aces are so close...And you know they are getting back to the gym and working hard. NCA will be interesting ;)

Thank you for posting. I have to say that I was MISTAKEN (gotta own it LOL) about the "fall" in the first performance. In my mind, I knew there were some mistakes, but saw the basket out of the corner of my eye and thought that was the fall. It happened at the same time as the athlete getting hurt. I was adding that to the second performance which did have a fall. After watching both performances, I feel that my initial feelings about the placements still stand IMO. I can't wait for these teams to see each other again at NCA, but am disappointed that all teams won't be there. Guess we will all just have to wait for Worlds.

All I'll say is I fully expect to spend this season in confusion. Even when I try and talk it through out loud (to MrTealy) I'm still left confused. LOL. I'll say SE didn't put their best performance on the floor Friday night for sure. Whether we got 2nd or 5th it's all the same to me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just confused at what people are confused about....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
When there are multiple falls and tumbling busts vs. clean and tight and the routines seem close to the same in difficulty, yet the first team scores significantly higher than the second team, it's confusing. I noticed it across divisions and just shrugged my shoulders and bought more dippin' dots.

When there are multiple falls and tumbling busts vs. clean and tight and the routines seem close to the same in difficulty, yet the first team scores significantly higher than the second team, it's confusing. I noticed it across divisions and just shrugged my shoulders and bought more dippin' dots.
I definitely can't speak to most divisions, especially lower levels, at Jamfest. But the Majors seemed pretty clear cut to me. It seems as though I'm in the minority though, which is fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back