All-Star Majors Sold Out -

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This was just posted on the Jamfest Events facebook:

UPDATE: Due to the high demand for tickets to The MAJORS, we have talked to the convention center. They will be able to add a limited amount of seats. Tickets go on sale today at 2pm for $12 (cash only - 4 max per person) at the information booth.

I think this is simply wonderful. Finally, an event producer that has generated publicty for an event that was available directly to the public rather than having to go through a gym.

That's is a first=) Do you think the general public bought up those tickets and not all the friends, families, cheerleaders who love the idea of seeing these teams at an event like this. I think this is such an innovative event, love it!!! I definitely would be there if I could. Good Luck to all these amazing teams!!!!

We were just offered $200 for any extra tickets we had. Sure wish we had some.

If that's the case I have 5 VIP tickets.
People had come up to us in the hallways asking about it. You could probably walk around with the tickets held up like a scalper and they would find you.

All the tickets we had were for people who had travelled from Texas, so they weren't giving up theirs.

Latest posts

Back