All-Star Majors Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

no stars or panthers vid yet. :( has f5 competed yet either

Sarah S said she didn't get all of Stars as it froze halfway through, but she got a lot of it. F5 competed first in large senior. Missed pyramid skill and a couple tumbling issues I think?

I'm not trying to upset the teal army are anything but why is it when SE don't have a good performance it's because they are exhausted or something like that? I agree with taytay there are no excuses unless they just left school, jumped off the bus at the arena and performed.
I don't think anyone is really giving excuses. Even if they hadn't had those issues, they just looked exhausted and sluggish.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm not trying to upset the teal army are anything but why is it when SE don't have a good performance it's because they are exhausted or something like that? I agree with taytay there are no excuses unless they just left school, jumped off the bus at the arena and performed.
I didn't see anyone make an excuse for them. One person made a statement that applied to every team. I certainly don't think it's an excuse.

If that's what an exhausted routine looks like then I'll take it. So far from the things I've heard everyone in the division had issues and most were falls so those bobbles were pretty minor in comparison. Especially considering the difficulty of the routine.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back