All-Star Majors Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Considering many athletes from some teams got delayed flights and stuck in traffic for ten hours which was what I heard on Twitter. I think teams performed really well. That fall in panthers broke my heart though, she looked so lost.

i got it and i seriously didn't take that too seriously :)

I think you didn't understand me...I will translate my post to non sarcastic language:
you can't say lady jags will win worlds because they haven't even competed yet! and you haven't seen their routine so you can't say they will win worlds.

understand me? yes? okay. good for you

I think you didn't understand me...I will translate my post to non sarcastic language:
you can't say lady jags will win worlds because they haven't even competed yet! and you haven't seen their routine so you can't say they will win worlds.

understand me? yes? okay. good for you
haha i can see you are the one who didn't understand at all. I am huge fan of TG Lady Jags and i didn't see any rules here saying that i AM NOT ALLOWED to say my favorite team is going to win world or anything (regardless they haven't competed yet). you are the one who reply to my post and get upset all over about it :) are you cheer police here or something? :)

haha i can see you are the one who didn't understand at all. I am huge fan of TG Lady Jags and i didn't see any rules here saying that i AM NOT ALLOWED to say my favorite team is going to win world or anything (regardless they haven't competed yet). you are the one who reply to my post and get upset all over about it :) are you cheer police here or something? :)

you better be nice to me beause yes..i'm the police.

Im a die hard fan of cheetahs and panthers. I will never deny that. But i feel like panthers routine is amazing yes, but they could do better in some spots.
- Coed elite, has so much potential, yet i just cant. I love the music, but its just so busy for me. and the uniforms i love when still but on the floor is just too much for me :S
- cheetahs, i will love you forever. So glad they got new music it fits better i think
- aces; please dont put pikes in if the girls having to do them dont get too high. (I would cry if my coach told me to do a pike. i look really bad at like all jumps.. :rolleyes:)

Im a little too lazy to do the rest, or at least type it out.

Lol. Love them, but why does it look like their coach changed the counts for their jumps while they were on deck? They were so off and confused.

I really love the way Brandon teams execute their building skills. Flyers look light, tight, and they don't look they're trying that hard. Love effortless looking skills.

Smoed usually has that feeling to their stunts as well. The double ups to arabesque are still not perfect, but I hope they both hit next time they meet--> very well matched rivals.

I really do not like Panthers large... at all. They were a lot more clean & were just better small/medium. Now it's really crowded & sloppy.. But I have nothing to say about what will happen at worlds because I'm sure they'll clean it up and make it look better:cheerathletics:

Back