All-Star Make Your Own Cheer Team

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Spoiler alert this will be the nerdiest thing I ever post. Ever. I'm so sorry.

I decided in chemistry this year when we were memorizing parts of the periodic table that there needed to be a gym called Element Allstars (elemental allstars? Elements of Cheer? ugh idk, help me), and all the team names would be different elements. Some examples include, Titanium, Cobalt, Silver, Gold, Mercury, Oxygen, Neon, Radon, Krypton, Argon, Xenon (noble gases have awesome names), and then once I used all of those, I'd bring in copper, aluminum, lithium, chromium... Whatever sounds good. Our colors would be royal blue, pearl, and silver, and the uniforms would have pearls mixed in with the rhinestones (and of course solid pearl-covered bows!). That has nothing to do with chemistry but those are my dream cheer colors. I know the theme doesn't match the color scheme well... We'd have program unis, except each teams chemical symbol would be on the back of their uniforms in pearls. (I have a design in a binder somewhere but it's not good and I'd never be able to find it now.) At one point I wanted to make the senior teams be the most reactive (or even radioactive) elements, but I love the names of noble gases too much and the only decent radioactive element name is Uranium (Unless of course I decide later on that ones like Ruthefordium are catchy ;))
And of course our logo would be the model of an atom, with our name in the center instead of the nucleus.
I know y'all are probably feeling sorry for me because I'm such a geek, but considering how much time I put into this over the course of the year in that class, I just really like chemistry. I plan on majoring in it in college! (I like hard science and it'd be a little more flexible than a biology degree.) Okay I'm done! Sorry for subjecting everyone to that.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Does anyone else have names that would fit my fantasy gym? Looking to write s atory about it and need names. i have the few that was suggested and trying to find levels for them. What i have right now is:

Faith: Small junior Coed 5
Believe: Small Senior 5 or Small senior coed 5
Wish: ?
Dream : ?
Hope: ?
Destiny: ? Thinking about making this the highest youth team though
Shine: Youth 1
Imagine:
Kindness:
Love: Tiny 1
Blessed: Junior 1
Miracle: Special Needs
Wonder: Mini 1.

I am kinda a writer and love writing up storys and imagine how it would be. and i have thought about writing up a story about my own cheer gym one day.

Idk what my program name would be but the gym would be themed after bees.

Mini 1: bumblebees
Youth 3: hornets
Junior 3: honey bees
Junior 4: killer bees
Senior 2: wasps
Senior 4: queen bees
Sm coed 5: yellow jackets

The facility name: the beehive or the nest.

Colors obviously black and yellow.

Don't steal my idea please !

Idk what my program name would be but the gym would be themed after bees.

Mini 1: bumblebees
Youth 3: hornets
Junior 3: honey bees
Junior 4: killer bees
Senior 2: wasps
Senior 4: queen bees
Sm coed 5: yellow jackets

The facility name: the beehive or the nest.

Colors obviously black and yellow.

Don't steal my idea please !

no i wont steal them but i love the names of the teams

I decided in chemistry this year when we were memorizing parts of the periodic table that there needed to be a gym called Element Allstars (elemental allstars? Elements of Cheer? ugh idk, help me), and all the team names would be different elements. Some examples include, Titanium, Cobalt, Silver, Gold, Mercury, Oxygen, Neon, Radon, Krypton, Argon, Xenon (noble gases have awesome names), and then once I used all of those, I'd bring in copper, aluminum, lithium, chromium... Whatever sounds good. Our colors would be royal blue, pearl, and silver, and the uniforms would have pearls mixed in with the rhinestones (and of course solid pearl-covered bows!). That has nothing to do with chemistry but those are my dream cheer colors. I know the theme doesn't match the color scheme well... We'd have program unis, except each teams chemical symbol would be on the back of their uniforms in pearls. (I have a design in a binder somewhere but it's not good and I'd never be able to find it now.) At one point I wanted to make the senior teams be the most reactive (or even radioactive) elements, but I love the names of noble gases too much and the only decent radioactive element name is Uranium (Unless of course I decide later on that ones like Ruthefordium are catchy ;))
And of course our logo would be the model of an atom, with our name in the center instead of the nucleus.
I know y'all are probably feeling sorry for me because I'm such a geek, but considering how much time I put into this over the course of the year in that class, I just really like chemistry. I plan on majoring in it in college! (I like hard science and it'd be a little more flexible than a biology degree.) Okay I'm done! Sorry for subjecting everyone to that.

Okay I'm absolutely obsessed with pearls, I wear them all the time. So I LOVE this idea! Super original and the uniforms would be adorable :)

@Miialovescheer Inspire All-Stars Uniform for Fierceboard - Google Slides

The rhinestones are a bit off center, but everything else is just about the way I intended. Maybe we could throw some silver in for extra pizzazz?

GORGEOUS!! only thing i think is a little off tome is that the white arm is so bare but maybe we can put the team name there since i do not wanna have crossovers? but otherwise it is really pretty and would translate really well until a boys uni since in my head they have coed teams too.

GORGEOUS!! only thing i think is a little off tome is that the white arm is so bare but maybe we can put the team name there since i do not wanna have crossovers? but otherwise it is really pretty and would translate really well until a boys uni since in my head they have coed teams too.
True, that sounds good!

I love that!

Back