All-Star Makeup

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We love Pretty Girl Cosmetics! New shimmers are beautiful and not too much! They also have glitter eye liner!
Great stuff, good prices & perfect look!!
:)

For glitters, instead of buying a primer or glue, I just use a clear lipgloss and it works the same way

Our gym got makeup kitswithglitterandblushandlipstuffandOMGIT'sBLINGYandI'msoexcitedcan'tyoutell??????????
Probably pretty normal for most of you, but a big change for us! So jazzed!
:cloud9:

Question: Has anyone ever did a dark/black smokey eye for on stage? It's a cute look, but when I talked to teammates about it they said it said it was not bold enough to compete with. Any thoughts?

i think the maybelline color tattoos can be good to use.

Eye Studio® Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow - Eye Shadow By Maybelline

They have some good colors and they almost act as a base and shadow in one

L'Oreal has 1 too that we are going to try.

This is what I use for Packer games, it stays on for the whole game of stunting, tumbling, cheering and dancing. I just put it on and spray my eyes with hair spray.

Love this stuff, goes on true to color and is super sparkly. Super easy to use, it just rolls on:

NYX Roll On Shimmer Green Ulta.com - Cosmetics, Fragrance, Salon and Beauty Gifts

Love this stuff too, except that its loose dust so hard to put on:

LA Splash Cosmetics

Best stuff ever! Almost all of their products have deep pigment, are super long lasting like other HD makeup (like makeup forever), don't come off easy (think sweat proof) and are SUPER cheap-well IMO as far as makeup goes..I thought they were like a Wet-n-Wild type makeup, but I tried a ton of their stuff playing around w/some colors and it's awesome!!

Noooo that gave my eyelid a rash!!!
You must be allergic to something in it..trust me :) My daughter has super fair and sensitive skin like myself (we get atopic dermatitis and contact dermatitis) and it didn't do that to her. I'm just telling you so maybe you can keep an eye out if another eye product causes you a similar reaction in the future..might wanna see if they share a similar ingredient. Hopefully it doesn't happen again though! I know it sucks!

Back