All-Star March 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

^^^^Yes!

I believe Louisiana Cheer Force Gold won bronze two years ago and I remember feeling the same way about them. They were so happy!

You know who I'd LOVE to see pull a Vision and get top 3 at Worlds this year?

GYMTYME PLATINUM.

They've had a great season with a Cheersport win (in the division with T&S Diamonds) and 2nd a NCA.

^^^^Yes!

I believe Louisiana Cheer Force Gold won bronze two years ago and I remember feeling the same way about them. They were so happy!

GYMTYME PLATINUM.

They've had a great season with a Cheersport win (in the division with T&S Diamonds) and 2nd a NCA.

"Hey Platinum...". Still gutted over their Worlds 2011 performance in Semi Limited Coed. They were stacked.

^^^^Yes!

GYMTYME PLATINUM.

I casually want Smoed, BSB, Platinum, and Vizion in the top spots... In no particular order... Whoever hits gets it.

What is interesting about Smoed is that no matter what extraneous drama is going on, you can't deny their skill.

Their alumni/ae may do the absolute most on social media, they may have a youtube show that has a history of being dramatic, but those stunts. don't. move. They won't be easy to beat but that's what makes Worlds interesting!

love love their pyramid!

Thank you! Its been a 4.9-5.0 Difficulty and Creativity most of the season. Only thing that I didn't like once I saw it on videos was I wish it was more "connecty" and "pyramidy" vs skill based but with the scores I never tried to change it! Personal preference I guess. LOL!

I want Smoed to get their five-peat... But I also want BSB to hit at Worlds... No deductions for either team, raw score only. I would love to see how that plays out
gymtyme platinum is looking really good, i also think vizion 20/20 is looking better then they did last year as well. I think it'll come down to who hits both days, i wanna say if brandon can hit both days they could edge out smoed by a very small margin, regardless of what smoed puts on the floor, simply do to execution.

i cant deny the talent that comes from smoed, but ill always be a BSB fan forever. Plus people love to see a good upset when it comes to sports in general. Everyone loves an underdog.

Thank you! Its been a 4.9-5.0 Difficulty and Creativity most of the season. Only thing that I didn't like once I saw it on videos was I wish it was more "connecty" and "pyramidy" vs skill based but with the scores I never tried to change it! Personal preference I guess. LOL!

I def see what your saying and I sure would not have changed it either! GREAT score lol

Back