All-Star March 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm just gonna be frank, and it's my opinion and feel free to disagree.
I do not get it. I don't get how judges can look at this routine, ESPECIALLY when put beside routines executed the way Orange, Senior Elite, and Panthers have been executing, and think it stacks up. The talent is there, but the sloppiness, the formations that make no sense, the trying-too-hard dancing going on at all times of the routine (being executed generally off time). I just don't get it.
I've always been die hard Stars fan since they were the reason I fell in love with allstar cheerleading in 2007, but I just do not understand it this year at all.
I'm not a judge, and maybe there's something there that I'm not seeing, but at this point I just do not understand.

I do not get it. I don't get how judges can look at this routine, ESPECIALLY when put beside routines executed the way Orange, Senior Elite, and Panthers have been executing, and think it stacks up. The talent is there, but the sloppiness, the formations that make no sense, the trying-too-hard dancing going on at all times of the routine (being executed generally off time). I just don't get it.
I've always been die hard Stars fan since they were the reason I fell in love with allstar cheerleading in 2007, but I just do not understand it this year at all.
I'm not a judge, and maybe there's something there that I'm not seeing, but at this point I just do not understand.

I will say they have incredible visuals in their opening, running tumbling and pyramid. Their musicality and routine flow is very crowd oriented.

Also if you notice Orange has the highest raw score. They just never hit like they should

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If i was a judge i would have shooting stars as last cause that routine just seems way to unorganized and sloppy and i would suggest senior elite to have a more upbeat pyramid song to engage in the crowd more

I watched the routine without music and I can say that the individual elements needed to hit the scoresheet, high are all there. They have clean and plenty standing tumbling. The stunts are solid. The jumps look good. They have two good clean difficult stunt sequences. Their tumbling is clean and plenty. The pyramid is difficult. The dance is a bit sloppy and they still clean have more cleaning to do. But, overall, if you take away the extras ( the music, Gaga, banner, etc.) it hits high on the scoresheet.

That's my observation. I'm not a judge tho.

ill agree with part of this, the first major stunt sequence from at least this angle looked like a hot mess with all the movement going on, the jumps looked a hot mess as well. but i thought everything else looked good at least from what i watched. Their running tumbling section looked chaotic too.

Back