All-Star Maryland Marlins Tsunami

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yeah true but it kinda gave me a head ache to follow it plus its close to the ground
Sorry I didn't want to get yelled at for going into priority seating when it wasn't my team and standing in the main seating area was just a hot mess

Sorry I didn't want to get yelled at for going into priority seating when it wasn't my team and standing in the main seating area was just a hot mess
i realize that. @ztaprincess pretty much summed it up. i couldnt really tell if i liked it or not. i wasnt complaining just stating

I think a lot of people are going to be disappointed when they realize that Tsu wasn't all that they hyped them up to be. Great team for sure, tons of potential, but not this super human team with tons of tumbling and crazy stunts that many people wanted.

I am kinda disappointed. First with the fact that they went medium and second that I really thought that they would come back with a vengeance because of what happened at worlds. But I'm hoping that they improve and get better throughtout the season and then at worlds they can be what comes to mind when someone says TSU

I am kinda disappointed. First with the fact that they went medium and second that I really thought that they would come back with a vengeance because of what happened at worlds. But I'm hoping that they improve and get better throughtout the season and then at worlds they can be what comes to mind when someone says TSU

They should be better than they are going medium all girl. They had and still have all the right makings to be the top dogs in this division, but it's just not happening right now.

Just curious as to why are you so disappointed that Tsunami is a medium senior team? They only competed Large Senior for 2 years and there are plenty of other programs that have historically been Large Senior yet are now medium. It must have been a very necessary and logical decision for the coaches.

I think that they will improve as the season goes on, but I hope that no one tries to pull the "it is still early" excuse because if there are bids being handed out already then it is no longer early so the excuse is out the window. I will say that the side view did very little to help people be impressed with them seeing as how it gives a good view of all the faked skills. Not sure why they would still be faking skills at a bid event in December. Never got to see the first vid that was posted so I can't compare if they improved since then.

Just curious as to why are you so disappointed that Tsunami is a medium senior team? They only competed Large Senior for 2 years and there are plenty of other programs that have historically been Large Senior yet are now medium. It must have been a very necessary and logical decision for the coaches.

I honestly don't understand where there is a medium division to begin with? Aren't you only going down from 36 to I think 30 on the mat? (I know that's probably wrong But I dont know) But that's just my opinion and I have no doubt that the coaches made a very necessary and logical decision, I just would have preferred them to stay as a large team. But whatever I guess.

I never got too into the tsunami craze, but I wouldn't say I dislike their routines. A lot of times when people talk about them it's just overwhelming. They remind me of SE pre-worlds win. They have all this potential to beat the best teams, but they never do it when it counts. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. They're a good second place team, but this routine doesn't scream World Champions to me. I really don't mean to insult them, so please don't read it that way. The routine is great, but it's just not AMAZING to me.

i love tsunami, but they got their world bid around this time last year didn't they? i remember seeing their competition that won them the bid and i was amazed..... this year i can't say the same yet. i have nothing but respect for them after worlds this year, so i'm really hoping they can turn it up a notch

I honestly don't understand where there is a medium division to begin with? Aren't you only going down from 36 to I think 30 on the mat? (I know that's probably wrong But I dont know) But that's just my opinion and I have no doubt that the coaches made a very necessary and logical decision, I just would have preferred them to stay as a large team. But whatever I guess.

It's mainly because pretty much 95% of the large all girl teams just couldn't succeed in their division. Cutting off your 6 weakest links can make you a strong team. If you look at all the teams who switched you can see the difference of how those 6 girls that you had to move up from level 4 makes.

Think of it this way. Panthers went from large to small last year. They took their 20 strongest girls from their 36, put them on the team, sent them off to worlds, and here they come back with a gold medal and rings on their fingers. Something they hadn't been able to do as large.

Back