All-Star Maryland Superstarz Merge With Maryland Twisters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes they are about an hour apart but the DC metro area has a ton of traffic and a lit of people would nit be able to get through traffic from work in DC or VA get their kids and be in Glen Burnie by 6:00. Also the fact that gas is out of control as well might deter some from the drive.

it can take an hour to go 15-20 miles in DC and VA...crazy traffic!

I thought this said Maryland Twisters and Maryland Marlins and I almost just had a mini heart attack. Congrats to both gyms on the expansion, I look forward to seeing you guys next season.

Actually this almost happened right before 2010 worlds however it didn't work out. I'll spare you on the details lol.

I'm really excited that Twisters has finally made it to Waldorf lol! I have cheered with both Maryland Superstarz and Maryland Twisters. I live less than 10 mins away from the Starz gym. But when my sister and I went to Twisters we had to leave at 3:15 to make it to 6:00 practice on time. Being a resident of Southern MD I know the DMV area traffic all too well. I cant wait to see what teams will be housed at the Waldorf location.

Route 301 sucks! just taking it to Showplace can be a hastle lol...since this is now a traffic thread and no longer about the Twisters

Back