All-Star Maryland Twisters F5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Got to visit the Twisters gym tonight. (shout out to @blunchin who I got to meet for the first time!)

These guys have been so successful for so long. You know how (as a teen) you have a pile of laundry in the corner on the floor? They have a pile of trophies like that.

Enjoyed the time and thanks to Tara for showing me around.

it was very nice meeting you! i wish eye was actually at the gym yesterday but oh well. and as for the trophies in the corner, we have to put all of them up soon for spring cleaning. hate it but it makes the gym look purrty.

on another note does anyone have anymore videos from this weekend? tsunami, weather girls, or any of the cny teams...cny racked up a lot of first places and they have the nicest coaches ever.

Sorry that WGs score doesn't stand to get grand champs due to inaccurate scoring. Another competition company that can't score right, who knew?

Sorry that WGs score doesn't stand to get grand champs due to inaccurate scoring. Another competition company that can't score right, who knew?

I think what he's saying is that if the teams had been scored correctly, F5 would've been grand. I doubt he's complaining since he coaches there, but what do I know? :D

I think what he's saying is that if the teams had been scored correctly, F5 would've been grand. I doubt he's complaining since he coaches there, but what do I know? :D
I agree! Thats what he said...inaccurate scoring...never said he was complaining.

your passive aggressive way of posting is getting quite tiring. you're not in support of weather girls getting grand champs but rather that f5 did not. if you have seen both routines you should know that if f5 hits and weather girls dropped a stunt, they should not outscore them. seeing how i went over the score sheets myself and noticed obvious inaccuracies it is safe to say that yes, another competition company did not score correctly. are we happy that it stayed in the twister family? of course. it was a phenomenal last showing for all of our teams and we cannot be prouder that we took home 10 first place finishes as well as program champs.

Absolutely love it.. My life is cheerleading = watching NBA playoffs and concluding CEA/WCSS/F5 are my Celtics/Lakers/Heat of the season..

PS Gotta shout out to the jumping shimmy at :21-:23 :)

Back