All-Star Maryland Twisters Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Stop the hate of the flyers please. You don't know what happened, and it doesn't matter where the competition was. It still feels like crap to fall. Point blank. We all state "give bases credit more!" But when the stunt falls we all say "Suzy fell in her stunt!" Like seriously?! People mess up and props to these kids for being so talented already!!! Rant over.

It seems as if thats all everyone does.... :confused:
Example; A flyer from CEA falls from a stunt, brought up EVERY year.
Flyer from F5 or WC falls; "Its okay. They were just having a bad day"
Well CEA is known for their stunting, so when the fan favorite stunt falls its a big deal.Last year when the girl on f5 touched down it was a big deal because f5 is known for tumbling it wasn't as big just because the girl wasnt that well known to the public.

I love you, F5 and I'm sorry to do this, but...
mckayla-maroney-meme-getty.jpg

Not impressed.

The skill's obviously there. Choreography-not so much.

Well CEA is known for their stunting, so when the fan favorite stunt falls its a big deal.Last year when the girl on f5 touched down it was a big deal because f5 is known for tumbling it wasn't as big just because the girl wasnt that well known to the public.
Very good point, i have to admit. Just drives me crazy when people bring up the past :mad:

Every team is talked on the fierceboard we point out their strengths and weaknesses so why is Cheer Extreme not able to be discussed in the same way?
Didn't say they couldn't..Was politely trying to say stop encouraging it in a thread that's supposed to be about twisters showcase. Let them have their moment..don't encourage the other-you have a choice.

Didn't say they couldn't..Was politely trying to say stop encouraging it in a thread that's supposed to be about twisters showcase. Let them have their moment..don't encourage the other-you have a choice.
You are "politlley" asking me to not bring it up, but by responding you are only rehashing the situation.

Latest posts

Back